What is the most effective treatment for mild cases of covid?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The other day my wife was experiencing symptoms that may be the common cold, flu or even covid. It is scary. My wife was not able to get a swab test because of the long line in the clinic. Her sister sent her a Chinese herbal capsules for treatment of mild to moderate covid symptoms. We have no idea about that medicine.

After taking the medicine for 1 day the symptoms vanished and my wife said that maybe it was the common cold that afflicted her. I was also advised to take the medicine and also our housemaid (there are only 3 of us in our home). We are all under observation and I am hoping that it was not covid that hit my wife. Nevertheless the Chinese herbal medicine may be effective and I wish it can do the job.

Putta Vince

I had mild symptoms of covid 19 back in April this year. I took some ayurvedic medicines along with the vitamin tablets rich in vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin B. I took healthy food for 15 days along with those tablets and got recovered quickly. Though I had lost smell and taste for 2 months. I had fever for a day and I took paracetamol for relieving it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can try Chinese Traditional Medicine or Indian Traditional Medicine to treat mild Covid symptoms. You can also use herbs like turmeric, ginger, garlic for treat symptoms. Turmeric will cure cold and cough, ginger will help with digestion as well as cure cold, and garlic will ease your breathing. Herbs are very safe.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know what you have to do at home ,but I believe the best thing is that if you suspect any case of Corona virus you should rather seek the help of a medical doctor because they are they one to give you the best treatment depending on the severity ,but most times they will give you some drugs to boost your immune system.