What is the major problem of telecommunication business generally

Good luck

Verified member
Communication is the process of passing information and idea from one person to another.

Communication makes it easy to reach out to people worldwide easily.A lot of people or individual are into communication business and it has serve as major means of earnings for people.

We have both modern and traditional means of communication

Modern means of communication is the act of using social media to communicate like Facebook,twitter,messenger,whatsapp,etc.
We also make use of telephone,radio,television,etc has modern means of communication.

Internet is also a very good measure when it comes to communication.

We have traditional means of communication which is the use of town crier,use of gong,use of leaves,etc.

The major issue is we still struggle to get it right up till when it comes to communication.

What do you think is the problem of telecommunication generally and what are the measures to take in putting a stop to it.

Your response to the submission will be highly appreciated.Please I need your comments on the matter discussed. Thanks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have observed especially in my country that the problem facing most of the telecommunication industry is lack of consistency. Here it is very hard to see somebody using just one sim. You will have to use multiple networks in order to be fully available because they are always network issues here and there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Telecommunication has indeed in great measures helped us in solving communication problems. Nevertheless, there is always a bad side of every good thing. One of the major problems of telecommunications is that its coverage in some countries especially African are not widely. I have read that in some advanced countries, hardly will you see people using two sim card because one is enough for everything that they want to do.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have observed especially in my country that the problem facing most of the telecommunication industry is lack of consistency. Here it is very hard to see somebody using just one sim. You will have to use multiple networks in order to be fully available because they are always network issues here and there.
Telecommunication industry in my country are not persistent in providing the best work....I think the problem is that they don't have enough rivals to compete with them, had it been there are several network providers in my country, I think they would have been providing good services even at cheaper rate.

Good luck

Verified member
The lack of consistency really worsen the situation,you find it so difficult to enjoy a good network which is really taking back the communication systems and not making it to function accordingly.You will agree with me that some lines do not work in some certain places due to the fact that there is no cable or satellite there.