Earn Money What is the last website that paid you?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many websites that people are making money online on. There are many ways to make money online like completing task and surveys, paid to click websites, forex trade, paid to forum, faucet websites, solving captcha, blogging, freelancing, doing micro job and many more.

I know that out of the different ways to make money online, I know that you are making money online with at least one of the ways to make money. If I don't know of any other way. I know that you are earning with paid to forum websites and Trendri forum. Because you are on this forum. This is a paid to forum websites where you get paid for your posts.

I have tried many ways and I have received and still receiving payment with the websites. The last two I withdrew is Trendri forum and Bizdustry.

What is the last website that you make money with has paid you recently or long time ago?

A K Rao

The site Crazyoff.com is a scam site and I was and am still member of that site. Initially that site was entertaining its members very well. But later on it has stopped payment for its old members and few new members are being paid there, This is the last site where from I received my payout.

J

Jmaxx11

Hello, if you guys have any ideas and insight on making money online let me know! please DM me and let me know how you make money or how I can help you make money online!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have not even join any of these platforms you listed. I'm only active on trendri and bizdustry. I think I need to add more platforms to my list. There are several paying PTP platforms and I will like to combine like 4 so that I can be making reasonable amount of money on monthly basis.
It's okay to have many PTP sites to work on but the problem is how would you be managing your time with almost 3 to 4 PTP sites in your hands....I think its better to concentrate all your energy on one that can fetch you money. I believe it's a waste of time to have that many. Unless you want to have them for getting valid info.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I missed my minimum payout from Mylot in June. But then I have started with a good amount there in July. Generally, I reach their minimum payout every month and few dollars extra. I used to get regular payments from Forum Coin but then I became not so active there for few months. I am back being regular to FC and yesterday I received my $10 for them. As always they were quick with the payment and no hassles faced.
I have not even join any of these platforms you listed. I'm only active on trendri and bizdustry. I think I need to add more platforms to my list. There are several paying PTP platforms and I will like to combine like 4 so that I can be making reasonable amount of money on monthly basis.

arunima25

Verified member
I missed my minimum payout from Mylot in June. But then I have started with a good amount there in July. Generally, I reach their minimum payout every month and few dollars extra. I used to get regular payments from Forum Coin but then I became not so active there for few months. I am back being regular to FC and yesterday I received my $10 for them. As always they were quick with the payment and no hassles faced.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think I have been online for quiet a while now and some sites are worthless and while some are worthy of my time....in terms of paying consistently.

Sites that have been paying me are Rollercoin, Firefaucet and coinpayu.....The last that paid me was Coinpayu.
I received over 2000satoshi in Litecoin.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I have worked on many sites in order to make money online, but most of the sites I choose to work on are scam and I don't get my money after completing their task, well I am very happy I found this particular site called trendri, this is my best sites to make money online, this is also the last site that paid me by completing their task which is posting.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I received $26 worth of lite coins Today after requesting for payment from bizdustry yesterday. It is nice that the admin is still trying his best to maintain things despite s many odds that were present in the early days of the website.
I am still earninng there and it is even faster than any other website that I have been working with.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't have last websites though. I am still working currently on them and I am not ready to back out yet. Not because of the money only but because I find the topics on these fora educative, informative and insightful. I am currently working on three fora but more active on two fora for now. I am in nizduso, cashtime and trendri. And I can really say they are worth my time

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have not received payment online because I am still new here. I have an account with paidera but I haven't work on the site . I got information about the site on YouTube. I am trying to lay my hands on some legitimate sites that could pay me that much. It's good you received such a wonderful pay at this trying time

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I sold my biznotes recently to a member at bizdustry. That's the last payment I've received at the meantime. If we can get higher paying websites it will enable us to be earning regularly online and cashing out often and not staying long to be making those withdrawals. I'm still grateful to have found trendri and Bizdustry.

Mertayasa

I start to make money online since 2020 and I have many sites that paid me. Beside of that there are many sites that's scam me as well, everything is balances.
The latest site that paid me is Paidera. From this site we can earn money just simply by doing survey, simple quiz and tasks. I got $50 in 1 month but of course I need to spend much time in this site. Especially while doing a surveys, because sometimes we get rejected , not qualified for the surveys and so on.
So the amount of money we can earn is really depend on our work here.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bulkcomment. Com This is the first time that I will be hearing about this. This means that there are lots of forum that paid.
Is it paid to forum websites like Trendri forum? I will like to know about this website. And how is there payment.
What is there minimum payout and how fast is there payout?
Actually there is a name change for the website now, I forgot to include that, it is now called socialseos. It is always a commenting sites just like trendri but it pays a lot higher than other forums. It is really a cool site if you have the patience to need more commenting sites

Finger Geek

Verified member
I just got my last pay from bulkcomment.com. It been long I got any payment from them because I have been offline for a while, but got to minimum cash out on Monday and I have received the email of payment. So bulkcomment it is. Anyone can join, it is also a ptp site
Bulkcomment. Com This is the first time that I will be hearing about this. This means that there are lots of forum that paid.
Is it paid to forum websites like Trendri forum? I will like to know about this website. And how is there payment.
What is there minimum payout and how fast is there payout?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are many websites that people are making money online on. There are many ways to make money online like completing task and surveys, paid to click websites, forex trade, paid to forum, faucet websites, solving captcha, blogging, freelancing, doing micro job and many more.

I know that out of the different ways to make money online, I know that you are making money online with at least one of the ways to make money. If I don't know of any other way. I know that you are earning with paid to forum websites and Trendri forum. Because you are on this forum. This is a paid to forum websites where you get paid for your posts.

I have tried many ways and I have received and still receiving payment with the websites. The last two I withdrew is Trendri forum and Bizdustry.

What is the last website that you make money with has paid you recently or long time ago?
I just got my last pay from bulkcomment.com. It been long I got any payment from them because I have been offline for a while, but got to minimum cash out on Monday and I have received the email of payment. So bulkcomment it is. Anyone can join, it is also a ptp site