What is the easiest way to earn from your blog?

titimaryj

I imagine that If you have generally excellent composing abilities that can be instructed, then, at that point, composing a digital book is a certain fire method of bringing in cash from it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of methods to earn from your blog, but before you can earn from your blog, you need traffic. You might be getting 100-200 visits, but this kind of low traffic does not help you with earning. You need huge traffic, think in terms of thousands. If you can not drive huge traffic, you do not have any chance of earning.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If your blog has been around for sometime and has been gaining traffic, then you might consider using of Google adsense because it is very stress free and you do not have to do so much in managing it. You can then add premium content that people will have to pay for.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think the easiest way to earn from your blog is to get verified on AdSense, yeah it is, because for new bloggers they don't have much experience to recommend a product, and they might be viewed as being too pushy, or something so i would advise a newbie to just lay low and get verified

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have a huge following on social sites, you don't need search engines for traffic. Since you can easily build followers by spending on ads, getting traffic from social sites is easier than getting ranked high on search engines and generating traffic. A little bit of tweaking with title and description is all you need for search traffic.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you check the high traffic website (you can use Alexa tool to check the website traffic), you will see content quality is the main requirement for traffic. You can get ranked high only when you have quality content, your post will go viral on social platform only when you have high quality content.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Getting traffic to the website is not easy. Though Google claims that content is most important, in reality the method used to market the website and increase visitors is more important. There are many Google adsense publishers who are investing money only to increase the number of visitors to their website.
Getting traffic is not easy. But if you build high-quality content that is ranked high on Google you can still get traffic. I have a website that had content ranked on the 5th page, yet I receive traffic from Google for that content. You can also build traffic on social media but you need a huge following.

niche

Verified member
Getting traffic to the website is not easy. Though Google claims that content is most important, in reality the method used to market the website and increase visitors is more important. There are many Google adsense publishers who are investing money only to increase the number of visitors to their website.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You need tons of traffic to earn from ads. For exmaple, in order to earn at least $10 from adsense, you need to have at least 1000 daily visits with at least 100 clicks. This is not easy as it sounds. Getting clicks on your ads is not very easy as clicks need to be genuine.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, promoting products and services and selling products and services are two easy ways to earn from your blog.

You can find products or services to promote which pertain to the topic which you have chosen for your blog. That way your marketing will compliment your blog topic and in this way you can be sure that you will get the interest of your readers. When your readers are interested, they might end up buying services and products promoted by your blog and in turn are able to make some money as well.

As long your blogging is up to date, you will have more and more people reading your blogs which also means they will be checking your products and services. As a result of which you will soon be on your way to making money through blogging.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Contrarily, I find earning from ads very difficult. I use adsense on my blog but I do not earn much with adsense. I also promote affiliate products on my site and I earn more money from affiliate product sales compared to adsense earning. The key to earning from affiliate ads is to promote the right products.
We seem to be in different shoes. When I was using the amazon associate program, I not only hand-picked products but even tried to develop content around the product that I was trying to promote (product review, top products on a certain niche, etc.) Yet, I did not sell any products. Therefore, I gave up affiliate marketing and started focusing on ads.

niche

Verified member
I do not make money from PPC advertising on my blogs. Can you share what kind of affiliate products you are promoting on your website? Are these affiliate links for digital products, services or physical products? How much do you make from affiliate sales in a month and how are you being paid?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Promoting products and services means you are basically doing affiliate marketing. In my opinion, affiliate marketing is the hardest way to earn from a website. You might be able to earn from network ads like adsense or infolinks within one month of launching your site (if you have traffic), but earning from affiliate marketing is really tough.
Contrarily, I find earning from ads very difficult. I use adsense on my blog but I do not earn much with adsense. I also promote affiliate products on my site and I earn more money from affiliate product sales compared to adsense earning. The key to earning from affiliate ads is to promote the right products.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not proactive when it comes to blog and I do not have the patience to look for sponsors. But I have to agree that getting paid ads for products or services is one of the best ways to earn. However, I also understand that you need to have a huge number of regular readers before the sponsors would come in to your blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Promoting products and services means you are basically doing affiliate marketing. In my opinion, affiliate marketing is the hardest way to earn from a website. You might be able to earn from network ads like adsense or infolinks within one month of launching your site (if you have traffic), but earning from affiliate marketing is really tough.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will support advertising on the blog. It will be nice if the blog is generating more of its income from the promoting of other people product or even its own products. But before anything can be done on a blog. There must be traffic. A blogger must know how to generate traffic.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Display adverts placement is one of the easiest ways you can make money with your website or blog. All you need to do is to generate enough traffic to your website through google search. Once you have been accepted into the program, adverts will be placed on your blog and you will be receiving a share from the advertisement fee at the end of every month.