What is the best niche for vlog?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are yet to start vlogging and if you are looking for profitable niche, look no further and start a travel vlog.

Traveling the world as a lifestyle has become very popular among many vloggers and bloggers. People are interested to witness interesting, unknown exotic places, captured by the vloggers in their videos or captured in images and fascinating contents published by the bloggers.

What makes it even more beneficial to you is, that you can run your traveling business from anywhere, where internet connection is available. So, the possibilities are unlimited to you, in the traveling niche.

You can also become a freelance photographer when you travel a lot, and soon as you have made a name of yourself you can attend local events where your services could be in high demand.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't watch user generated travel videos because these videos are personal and do not contain information. Basically what they are doing is showing people how they are having fun in new places. If I want to watch travel video, I will go to channels like National Georgraphy. I think food vlog is a good niche.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't watch user generated travel videos because these videos are personal and do not contain information. Basically what they are doing is showing people how they are having fun in new places. If I want to watch travel video, I will go to channels like National Georgraphy. I think food vlog is a good niche.

Yes, most of the travel videos on youtube are person. But don't you agree personal content gets more visibility than professionally created content. If you check views views, you will see personal travel videos get as much views as the videos uploaded by National Geography. People tend to easily connect with common people and their content.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I understand personal content gets a lot of traction. That is the reason why common people are evolving as influencers on social media platforms. Most of the influencers on social platforms like facebook, tiktok, facebook, etc. are ordinary people, they are not celebrities, yet have achieved the status of celebrity.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One niche that I think is good for vlog is cooking. Food vlogs are very common here especially with the demo of the recipe. The viewer can learn how to cook simple but tasty dishes. If I were to have a vlog then maybe I will focus on our native dishes and snacks that I had learned when I was young. It is not really the cooking but the showmanship in the video that can make your vlog a hit.

Mika

VIP Contributor
One niche that I think is good for vlog is cooking. Food vlogs are very common here especially with the demo of the recipe. The viewer can learn how to cook simple but tasty dishes. If I were to have a vlog then maybe I will focus on our native dishes and snacks that I had learned when I was young. It is not really the cooking but the showmanship in the video that can make your vlog a hit.
I will have to agree with your opinion about vlogging niche. Cooking vlogs are very popular. Cooking videos are also easy to make all you need is a person to shoot a video while you cook. You don't even have to talk, you can use subtitles. Interestingly, eating videos are also very popular. You can just shoot yourself eating and a lot of people will watch you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think you are going to have a best bet in entertainment niche for your blogging. The reason is that people like to watch video on this that will make them laugh and bring joy to them. I have a YouTube channel that takes about fitness by doing less up. The guy behind the channel will do a video on to certain fitness routine.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Entertainment is high traffic niche, but entertainment is also very competitive, you will have to work hard to gain views. Furthermore, ad rates for entertainment are also lower compared to other niches like travel, finance, etc. Fitness is also a good niche and this is also a very saturated niche. You will have to struggle to get views.