What Is The Average Salary In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people in my country do not get paid the amount of salaries they deserve to earn in a month. In my country the majority of the salary people earn is in the range of $100-$200 which they earn on monthly basis. At a higher level, some people get paid $300-$500. However, the quantity of such people are much lower. The fact of the matter is that majority of the people do not earn much and there is no law that suggests that the employer "must" pay a specified amount to the person he or she is hiring and I am sure such laws that protect the rights of employees do exist in many countries. Unfortunately, no such laws exist in many countries. So how much salaries do people in your country get paid?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The minimum wage here is 500 pesos per day which is $10 that can amount to 12,000 pesos per month that would be taxed and deducted of the contribution to social security. That amount can feed a family of 6 - the parents and 4 children. But for me, the average income for a decent living should be at least 20,000 pesos per month or $400.