What is SEO positioning and why is it so important?

Moni2402

"I think that anyone who has a website or an online store, surely more than once has wondered what SEO positioning is or why it is so important to do SEO on a website"

SEO positioning: they are a set of techniques that are applied on a web page in order to improve its position and its visibility in the results pages of the main browsers.

In other words, we can define SEO as a process focused on placing a certain web page in the first positions of the search results before a specific query from a user.

Why is SEO so important for my website?
Keep in mind that the better positioned a website is in search engines, the greater the chances that the user will click on the link and the more visits you will receive.

To give you an idea, imagine that you want to buy a case for your iPad. The first thing you do is search the Internet for "iPad cases." Where do you click?
I am sure that you directly access the first results that the search engine returns. Moreover, if these results do not convince you, it is most likely that you will modify your search for something like "buy an iPad case", instead of going directly to the second or third page of results.

Do you understand now why it is so important that your website appears in the first positions? SEO positioning is one of the main strategies to increase your website traffic.

Olajidey

The knowledge I have on SEO is that it gives your website more visibility and makes you get more traffic if you are using the right keyword. The keyword is d requirement need for toping the search engine. Also creating content that will make the user happy is also what put you ahead of competition.