what is paid survey???

UZZAL

Hey everyone ,I am a beginner person,i have not much idea about paid survey,but i want to know about it ,how i can work here,what is the procedure .
what is the paying system,who are allowed for paid survey,what are needed for paid survey work.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If it's the normal survey you are talking about....paying Surveys are sites that asks your opinions about some particular products or services, and in turn then pay you few cents or dollars for doing so! But the downside is, you have to be in a region where surveys can pay you. If you are in Africa, don't expect to get much surveys or you won't get any at all. But if you are in abroad then you can make over 5$ on surveys daily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is the type of survey that rewards you when you answer their questionaire correctly based on the offer you qualified for. If you're from the first or second tier country, you have better chances of earning from surveys but if you aren't from the two then you should consider yourself unfortunate from earning through surveys. Surveys centres to top tier countries and partially second tier countries too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It's like companies asking you for your opinion about their product and after that they will compensate you for your time. There are several online survey platforms that you can make money on if you are in America or some European countries. Not everyone makes money from participating in online surveys because they may disqualify you because of your country of residence.