What is NEO (NEO) The Cryptocurrency Status !

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
1611036024401.png
NEO was created on February 2014 by Chinese crypto enthusiasts Da Hongfei & Erik Zhang as ANT Shares (ANS), it was changed to NEO in June 2017.

NEO utilize on proof-of-stake (POS) algorithm, hash function of NEO is SHA-256 & RIPEMD160 and block time is 15-25 seconds. NEO generates separate digital asset tokens (GAS).

NEO is written in C# programming language, NEO's Ticker Symbol is also NEO. Holders o NEO crypto also receive other shares, like ONT which was distributed in 2018.

NEO is still active and is among the top 40 cryptocurrencies in the coin market. Maximum supply of NEO is One hundred million NEO, Currently there are more than 70 million NEO circulating in the coin market. Exchangers like Binance, Upbit, OKEx etc trade NEO in spot and derivatives types of trading.

KURTAULI

I do not know why but NEO is my favorite cryptocurrency. NEO's old name is XRB. Neo's mining was easily needed for any device that was connected to the internet. You could accumulate over 1000 NEO per day. But soon NEO’s blockchain changed and now I don’t know how it works

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I do not know why but NEO is my favorite cryptocurrency. NEO's old name is XRB. Neo's mining was easily needed for any device that was connected to the internet. You could accumulate over 1000 NEO per day. But soon NEO’s blockchain changed and now I don’t know how it works
That is Nano (NANO) which was originally known as RaiBlocks (XRB), Nano and Neo are different. Neo as mentioned in the thread was previously ANZ. You can stake NEO and earn GAS tokens which are another cryptocurrency, this makes NEO different from others.
To stake NEO, use the following method -
  1. Open the NEO wallet
  2. Go to 'Claim Gas' and click on it.
  3. Send the NEO transaction for staking, you can even do this for yourself, (that will be frozen for certain time).
  4. You will see the GAS to claim, even if not, it is there to claim.
  5. click on 'Claim now', earn GAS token.