What Is Dogecoin?

Phronesis

Many have heard of it, others less, especially those who have recently entered the Crypto market. Dogecoin was born in 2013 from a Litecoin Hard Fork, created essentially as a game by its creators so as to immediately declare how DOGE was born as a meme coin depicting the Shiba Inu, a Japanese dog breed that has been popularized come online meme.
Dogecoin is a decentralized peer-to-peer digital currency that allows you to easily send money online. Consider it "the currency of the Internet.
The definition is present on the official website but to date there have been no concrete developments in this regard and there is no roadmap on what may be the future developments or intentions of the team. Some hope that Elon Musk can collect Dogecoin and guide it towards a more concrete and prosperous future. Currently DOGE is used as a tipping on Twitter to reward user participation. Anyone can undermine it, supporting the Proof of Work, and the peculiarity of Dogecoin is its infinite supply.
A Dogecoin opinion of mine at the moment has no value whatsoever and the current price is only speculation. There is no possibility of use at the moment as a payment system but I believe that there is not even a team that has the will to create a DOGE project. Maybe Elon Musk could be the only financier to stir things up? We will find out only in the coming months.

You only lose when you sell. As long as you own it, it is not a loss... it is not some car that loses value the more you drive it.

Remember, Bitcoin crashed a few years back and people were picking it up for a fraction of its current value.

I can remember when Bitcoins only cost a few hundred dollars. If only I hadn't been skeptical.

ezcashbiz614

You only lose when you sell. As long as you own it, it is not a loss... it is not some car that loses value the more you drive it.

Remember, Bitcoin crashed a few years back and people were picking it up for a fraction of its current value.

I can remember when Bitcoins only cost a few hundred dollars. If only I hadn't been skeptical.

Oh I know, I kick myself everyday for not holding on to the original bitcoin I purchased years
ago but seriously, Dodgecoin was a joke, literally, to begin with, if it ever starts moving
I'll throw some money at it, but I'll wait for some signs of life :)