What is cryptocurrency hard fork?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency hard forks are an example of the power of the blockchain. This is because it makes it possible for changes to be implemented without having to create a new cryptocurrency.

The cryptocurrency hard fork is created majorly to improve upon the original version.

The cryptocurrency hard fork could be done intentionally or unintentionally. The changes could be propagated in the unintentionally when there is a nodal conflicts in the blockchain.

The hard fork could be a permanent diversion of the original blockchain.

A hard fork might happen for a variety of reasons, including expanding transaction capacity or altering the mining difficulty. Bitcoin Cash(BCH) is an hard fork of the bitcoin etc.

I have seen many hard fork outperforming it Original version. The beauty is that the hard fork address issues associated with The original version and provides the necessary features that the users complained about.

Do you think that the cryptocurrency hard fork outperform the original version?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin cash is still operating second fiddle to Bitcoin. There have been lots of hard fork around BTC, yet the coin remains undisputed over the years. The reason is that, the first owner being 'Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin to remain the number one coin, that's why up to today, the coin remains undisputed, the power behind it is magnificent. It got lots of investors, which continually invest in the coin, and making the value to continue surging higher. Without the forks around crypto currency, we wouldn't have seen other coins like Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin S.V which stands for 'Satoshi Version, and lots of other coins that emanated from Bitcoin itself. Their are other hard fork coins that emanated from ETH, those ones are there, even if I don't remember their names. Most of the hard fork coins that originated from Bitcoin aren't operating on same blockchain with BTC's. It is operating via ETH blockchain, polygon or TRX blockchain. BTC is operating in a lone blockchain, and no other is sharing same blockchain with BTC.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin cash is still operating second fiddle to Bitcoin. There have been lots of hard fork around BTC, yet the coin remains undisputed over the years. The reason is that, the first owner being 'Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin to remain the number one coin, that's why up to today, the coin remains undisputed, the power behind it is magnificent. It got lots of investors, which continually invest in the coin, and making the value to continue surging higher. Without the forks around crypto currency, we wouldn't have seen other coins like Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin S.V which stands for 'Satoshi Version, and lots of other coins that emanated from Bitcoin itself. Their are other hard fork coins that emanated from ETH, those ones are there, even if I don't remember their names. Most of the hard fork coins that originated from Bitcoin aren't operating on same blockchain with BTC's. It is operating via ETH blockchain, polygon or TRX blockchain. BTC is operating in a lone blockchain, and no other is sharing same blockchain with BTC.
The major reason why the bitcoin hard fork is not operating on the bitcoin blockchain is basically because the it is the permanent diversion of the original blockchain. The h

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The major reason why the bitcoin hard fork is not operating on the bitcoin blockchain is basically because the it is the permanent diversion of the original blockchain. The h
You didn't complete your explanation, you can check it and complete it the way you wanted. I think Bitcoin is simply meant to operate on its blockchain without others sharing same block. Assume is open to others to share blockchain with BTC we could've seen plenty of the coins like the way they circulated around ethereum, sharing same block with the ETH coin.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You didn't complete your explanation, you can check it and complete it the way you wanted. I think Bitcoin is simply meant to operate on its blockchain without others sharing same block. Assume is open to others to share blockchain with BTC we could've seen plenty of the coins like the way they circulated around ethereum, sharing same block with the ETH coin.
I submitted by error. The ethereum blockchain's smart contract was build by SOLIDITY and that makes it accommodate the programmmers and game developers. The programmers explored the ethereum blockchain to develop various tokens . The use of the ethereum blockchain can not be over emphasised. The bitcoin blockchain could not accommodate it hard fork because it's a permanent diversion of the blockchain. In my opinion, the power and opportunities that is embedded in the blockchain technology can't be fully utilised simply because it could be use in many areas and works of life. It marvells me when I see how it's been utilised to solve so many problems. . I will have to do more research on the reason by the bitcoin blockchain can not accommodate any other cryptocurrency.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I may not know the reason why hard fork exist. But it is crystal clear that it is borne out of jealousy and enviousness. I won't really call the hard fork of bitcoin cash s mistake. This is because the coin is the best alternative to bitcoin in term of everything.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I submitted by error. The ethereum blockchain's smart contract was build by SOLIDITY and that makes it accommodate the programmmers and game developers. The programmers explored the ethereum blockchain to develop various tokens . The use of the ethereum blockchain can not be over emphasised. The bitcoin blockchain could not accommodate it hard fork because it's a permanent diversion of the blockchain. In my opinion, the power and opportunities that is embedded in the blockchain technology can't be fully utilised simply because it could be use in many areas and works of life. It marvells me when I see how it's been utilised to solve so many problems. . I will have to do more research on the reason by the bitcoin blockchain can not accommodate any other cryptocurrency.
I'll be waiting for your feedback while you do researches why Bitcoin blockchain can't accommodate other crypto coins especially it's hard fork coins. It is understandable with what you've said that ETH blockchain is formed to accommodate other coins, due to its mode of operation quite different from BTC's. Every of the blockchain has its own dynamic system of fundamental operation, base on what it's manufacturers wanted in the beginning.