What Is Click Wealth System All About ?

anuradha561986

“The Click Wealth System is the easiest way to earn an additional income online with a few minutes of work per day.”

That’s what we’re told in this pitch video for Click Wealth System. I’m thinking, if it’s so easy to make money why have I never heard about it?

This gets into one of the biggest problems with GPT (get-paid-to) sites. Who exactly is it that’s making money? Well, as we’ll see, not everyone is. Only about 12% of Click Wealth site members have ever earned a single cent.

But wait! There’s more! If you’re one of the lucky 88%, 50% of those people will only receive a single payment, and the other 50% will continue earning money for Click Wealth System until they quit. So how much does that actually translate to?

However you look at it, 88-50% = 38%. That’s just over 1 in 3 members making any money at all from this “easiest way to earn an additional income online”. If you’re one of the unlucky losers, however, then you’ll have to contend with a $10 monthly subscription fee.

D

Deleted member 13140

Hahaha, you haven't heard about it because not everyone knows and maybe it's just coming out, not that I believe it's legit but am just addressing that.
And the subscription fee is killing me 🤣 I think that's how click wealth earns, probably I don't know.. but since it's not all their members that makes money it should be suspicious

anuradha561986

Hahaha, you haven't heard about it because not everyone knows and maybe it's just coming out, not that I believe it's legit but am just addressing that.
And the subscription fee is killing me 🤣 I think that's how click wealth earns, probably I don't know.. but since it's not all their members that makes money it should be suspicious
Hey Dude, Software has some Pros and Cons too. Tell us anyone software in which there is no fault & thanks for commenting. 😇