What is Binance Pay? Easy Ways to Use Binance Pay

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
What is Binance Pay? What is Binance PayPal alternative? And How Does it Work? Binance Pay is an electronic contactless, borderless, and secured wallet technology designed by Binance. Binance Pay enables you to transfer and receive payments in encrypted currency from friends and relatives all over the world. Let us know how this cutting-edge currency payment platform closes the gap for many different clients within the Binance community. Binance Pay will enable you to make and receive payments as well as build and store your own wealth portfolio. This is one of the easiest ways to obtain cash in any country without the need to carry large amounts of money or rely on safe ATM's. If you are planning to get a hold of your funds you can do so in minutes, sitting at home or anywhere you have Internet access.
What is Binance Pay? Easy Ways to Use Binance Pay
How to use Binance Pay
There are many ways to use Binance Pay, but there are only two ways to actually process the transactions, which are both secure and free of charge. The Binance website offers a feature called the Binance widget, which allows you to quickly view all of your Binance pay transactions and view the balance. If you need to transfer funds, all you have to do is tap the transaction tab, which takes you to the process screen. Here, you can choose the currency pairing that you want to deal in, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transfer. As a bonus, if you sign up for the referral program when you're using Binance, you'll be given a 10% discount on all your Binance pay transactions. Binance pay will likely be an additional payment option in Trendri.

Binance Pay Balance
How to view your Binance pay plan balance? Simply go to your Binance Pay wallet and you can view your complete transaction history, including your pay plan balance. You can also view the cash funds utilized for each individual payment. This is a helpful tool that helps you see what payments are coming in on time and how much money you have left in your account. The Binance Pay platform also provides useful information about your available credit, such as the credit limit and the available balance.

If you have an iPhone or Android phone, you can use the Binance App to make your Binance transactions more convenient. The app offers a feature that allows you to enter a pin number via your iPhone, which verifies that you are an authorized user of the Binance pay account. Once this is entered, you can view your pay statements and other important information about your financial transactions through the Binance app.

The Binance Pay lets you access funds from anywhere with a Binance wallet. You do not need to open a separate bank account just to be able to transact in cryptocurrencies as Binance Pay does.​

Binance Pay Tutorial - PayPal Alternatives for Crypto (Payment gateway + P2P Payment)​

Last edited:

Finger Geek

Verified member
I still don't get this. Are you saying that binance has there own payment processor like PayPal and others. Or are you trying to say it is still the payment will be done on the same binance exchange websites and apps.
If they now have there own payment processor, then it will be a good one. As many people will now be using binance pay.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Binance Pay is a really good payment feature by Binance. At first, I thought it would be really hard for me to use it. But after going through a tutorial on how to use it, I was able to set up my binance pay wallet in minutes. You need to be a verified member of Binance to access it, I am glad that the verification process was quite easy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance core team through the guidance of its CEO changpeng Zhao, introduced a wonderful feature being the Binance pay. It has enabled fast payment like the type of paypal, people are simply regarding it as the best alternative to PayPal. When i first received my payment through the Binance pay feature, the fastness of the payment got me thrilled, I'm satisfied around the feature at the moment I'm thrilled.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I recently creatd Binance account. While I can use Binance to receive and send crptos without verification, I need to verify my Binance account in order to activate Binance pay. Since I have never used Binance Pay I do not know how different is this from sending crypto payment to cryptom address.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Unfortunately, we cannot use Binance Pay until we cerify our account and I have been facing A LOT of problems verifying my Binance Pay wallet. Binance requires you to upload documents in English and my government issues national ID card in my native language. Applying for a new English card and getting it will take almost 3-4 months. This is why I am just not able to get my Binance Pay wallet active.

Carson20t

This sounds very good but unfortunately for my country binance requires that I verify my account with a valid passport which I do not have currently.
So not until then, I will just have to use the Binance website without the Binance pay feature and withdraws. Otherwise, Binance is very reputable and reliable and works in almost all countries.