Passive income What is Best Passive income have you earned until today.

Incognitosmoneys

Hi my friends,

i just wandering what type or what are passive income that profitable for you until today?
i need your suggestion, your story and your experiences, if i can i also want to copied your method to get Passive income also.

Let's say it paid survey, affiliates marketing, email marketing, or etc,,
i hope can learned from your experiences and your story.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I've not really created the passive income method but I'm trying to do so. there are several passive income methods in which anyone can venture into. One of them is inflate market and which is very good. Another one that I'm looking at is cryptocurrency staking. Some of these things may take time in order for it to be fetching you steady money.

Jonaville

I don't think paid survey falls under the category of passive income because you are actually expending yourself at that particular time. But I will like to add that I have earned passive income here on trendri when people reply on my threads. That counts as passive income too you know.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think paid survey falls under the category of passive income because you are actually expending yourself at that particular time. But I will like to add that I have earned passive income here on trendri when people reply on my threads. That counts as passive income too you know.
Yeah, I noticed that too. A lot of people do not really understand what passive income means. Passive income is simply making money while you are doing nothing. You can make money passively through affiliate marketing and Amazon Kindle publishing but you cannot do that on freelancing no matter how much you make from it. This is because you are doing something or offering a service before you can make money from freelancing

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think selling high in demand digital product is one of the best ways to make money online. You only do the work ones are you continue to receive the passive income as Time goes On provided a follow the right step. you create a winning product I list it on marketplace for other affiliate marketers to promote while you sit back and count money after sales.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging will be one of the passive income I would even think of even when I am sleeping. There are many ways this can be done to have money even while asleep. We only need to blog on the right niche and find a very good platform to promote our niche.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways in which I have an passive income is through blogging. I have a block in the kitchen which in which I write review of different cooking gadgets with a link back to Amazon associates. I did most of the work ones and I have never touch it again. since that time I have been earning passive income virtually every month.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I want you to know is that best is a relative term. I may recommend a passive income that is best for me while it may not suit your lifestyle. You first need to identify a passive income source that will suit your lifestyle and you learn how to do it. If you are good at reading chart, I can recommend cryptocurrency trading for you.