What is best homemade business ?

Mertayasa

Indeed, basically starting a business can not be done carelessly.
It takes planning and knowledge of future profit opportunities in starting a business. However, that does not mean we have to start a business with a complex business idea. The reason is, there are many simple business ideas that have great profit opportunities. One business that has great opportunities is a home business. A home business is one of the simple business opportunities and can be done by anyone, including your wife or children. The capital that must be issued from a home-based business is quite small.

1. Become a Dropshipper
The next home-based business opportunity is to become a dropshipper. The dropshipping business is currently a trend because of its convenience, practicality, and low capital. Only with a smartphone, you can start this business. Your role as a dropshipper is to resell products from suppliers you work with.
If there is an order for a supplier's product to you, you must buy the supplier's product ordered. Then, the supplier will send the product ordered by the customer on your behalf as the sender. With this business mechanism, you don't need to buy a supplier's product first before an order is placed. In addition, you don't have to bother with packing and shipping goods.

2. Catering Business
Catering business can be a solution for those of you who want to open a business at home. You can start a catering business by accepting orders for small events, such as RT social gatherings. If you live near a campus or near an office, you can offer daily catering breakfast/lunch/dinner menus with various package options.
The key to the catering business is the taste and quality of the food. In addition to taste and quality, affordable prices are the key to keep customers ordering at your catering.
If the food tastes good, the quality is good, and the price is cheap, then don't be surprised if your catering orders will keep coming.

3. Contemporary Snack Business
Contemporary snacks such as spicy macaroni or salted egg chips are in great demand by peoples. With that potential, why don't you make it a business opportunity? With the capital of kitchen equipment that you have at home and the ingredients for making snacks that you can buy in the market, you can start this business. To attract attention, you can package the snacks you make with contemporary packaging. It doesn't have to be too complicated, as long as it's eye-catching.
In addition, marketing through social media can also make people more curious about your snack products. Don't forget to include an aesthetic photo with a unique caption and hashtag.​

Hope it's can help to give you idea to start your business.

funmi

Verified member
As for me, I will prefer catering business and contemporary snacks business as one of the home made business that one can venture into. These two businesses are really good if you know how to do the job well. And if you can cook very well and your price is affordable, then you are good to go. You don't really need to rent a shop to do any of the two type of businesses.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Running a dropshipping business if you're an entrepreneur that is accustomed to online mose of business, and knows how to convince people you'll surely take it high via dropshipping. Catering services is another option of home business option for a house wife or family business just as you mentioned. The family can engage in baking and placing the baking foods on their store or distribute to shops nearby, or outside using a food truck.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think clothe stitching is a very good business that is home-based. You can hire women and girls and pay them for stitching clothes. However, in order to do that, you would need to market your business and attract customers who might be interested in getting their clothes stitched by your workers. I am quite aware of the fact that the competition is quite tough, so you may also opt for food business where you can prepare home-made fast foods such as pizzas and market your company.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I still believe it will be good to go for what will really work for your location. Like my location people that are into selling of little bit and piceces of provisions make good money. Just stocked different things that can easily be needed for a household then you would make money. Another thing try not to sell on credit to avoid running down the business

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Doing catering business can be an avenue to make money this days. I know people especially ladies who are making cool cash through catering. Though, this catering needs to have a skills. I think to be successful doing catering is above watching YouTube videos, you will need a mentor to be successful.