What is Basic Attention Token (BAT) The Cryptocurrency Status!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
1611683183946.png

Basic Attention Token is an Ethereum based open-source DeFi platform. Its ticker symbol is BAT.

Brave Software Inc developed this token and ICO was launched in 31 May 2017, among the total supply of 1.5 billion, record 1 Billion BAT were sold in half minute for 156250 ETH; Brave Software Inc kept the rest of 500 million BAT to promote their web platform.

Brave Software Inc distributes the BAT tokens between users of Brave Browser. Earlier BAT was offered under 'growth pool' reward for users, later in Arp 2019 it was changed to Brawe Reward program in different categories.

Basic Attention Token is still active in the coin market; although its value never reached $1, it ranks among the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the coin market. Currently, more than 1.48 billion BAT are circulating in the coin market. Exchangers like UpBit, Binance, Huobi etc use BAT in trading.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have read about about this token, personally I feel this token as a future to rise as high as $1 soonest because it is a token people work to earn by making use of the the brave Browser so it is very likely that as the browser expand more people will be earning the token likewise motivated to invest into the token too. I just checked my trust wallet and it is currently trading at $0.29 which has the potential to hit $0.5 and if it does then $1 will be very much easier to achieve. I wish I can earn BAT using Brave browser.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I have read about about this token, personally I feel this token as a future to rise as high as $1 soonest because it is a token people work to earn by making use of the the brave Browser so it is very likely that as the browser expand more people will be earning the token likewise motivated to invest into the token too. I just checked my trust wallet and it is currently trading at $0.29 which has the potential to hit $0.5 and if it does then $1 will be very much easier to achieve. I wish I can earn BAT using Brave browser.
Previously BAT have been at a rate of over 70 cents, but it dropped more than 50% due to lack of support. Brave browser have no account, if user need to use in different device, there is little help. According to the information from Brave, they have no plan to create account features even in the future; so that remained of little help. I have brave in my mobile and I have a plan to change mobile, but then all my BAT will remain there; I'll withdraw BAT and change mobile later.

Suba

Staff member
I use Brave browser on desktop and smartphone, And I always get BAT rewards which will always be withdrawn to Uphold wallet that has been connected to Brave, BAT price on Sep 06, 2021 is $0.982690 although currently it drops to $0.606510, but I hope next year it will be reach prices above $1 per BAT.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have never invested in BAT and I have never used Brave. I know I can earn BAT by using Brave, but I was never interested in collecting free BATs therefore, I never tried Brave. One thing that I did not like was you need to have minimum BAT to withdraw. What if I never reached the minimum threshold?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never invested in BAT and I have never used Brave. I know I can earn BAT by using Brave, but I was never interested in collecting free BATs therefore, I never tried Brave. One thing that I did not like was you need to have minimum BAT to withdraw. What if I never reached the minimum threshold?
Even me I have never invested in bat before because I've not seen it as a cryptocurrency to invest on. I have a lot of potential cryptocurrency I have been investing on that is the one I have been trying to invest as much as possible, I will do my own personal research to confirm if it is a nice coin to investment or not.