What Food Is The World's Healthiest Food, According To You?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of foods that are available in this world. Some of the foods are quite healthy and some of the foods are quite bad for your overall health. So, it is always a wise choice to select the right kind of food in order to maintain and improve your health. I have read about many kinds of healthy foods. However, I have always been confused about what kind of food is the world's healthiest food. This is because almost all kind of healthy foods appear equally healthy to me but I know that not all the healthy foods are equally healthy. Some foods are obviously better than others. So, What Food Is The World's Healthiest Food, According To You? Please suggest!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
World Best food according to me is Rice. It gives the body energy

Well, are you talking about white rice? I do not think that white rice can be classified as the world's healthiest foods because it can raise your blood sugar levels and there are some other disadvanatges of eating white rice too. Brown rice is healthier, but even it is not so much healthy to be called "world's healthiest food".

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Natural vegetable is one of the best food to me because when considering the best food we have to also consider what it gives to the body, rice as I understand is a parboiled food that is only rich in carbohydrates, vegetable may have the opportunity to give you so many benefits in the body, scientists are even advising people to take a lot of vegetable because it has a natural chemicals that can help prevents the body from developing cancer or diabetes, in as much as vegetable is very important we should always be very observant and take only vegetables that doesn't have so much chemical and fertilizers in it, with this we will keep our body from infection and some dangerous disease.