What exercises burn stomach fat?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Exercise is good for our body. It helps to get rid of excessive toxic substance from our body systems. Exercise makes us stay light and keep fit.

I was discussing with a female friend of mine few days ago. I told her that I noticed that most of the women usually develop high stomach fat after giving birth to the first or second child.

She said most of the women don't usually watch their weight after giving birth to the child. They don't usually work out or hit the gym in order to burn the excessive fat in their body systems.

This is the reason why most of them become fat and go out of shape. This makes some of them look older than their age due to the excessive fat in the body systems.

I don't want the same thing for my wife. This is the reason why I want to ask you guys that what are the exercise can someone do in order to burn excessive fat in the stomach?

Zina

I think the best exercise to burn stop fat should be jogging and toe reaches or side planks most especially the toe reaches exercise it really works well

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best thing first is to watch we eat. Most time what we eat determines the fatness in our bodies. We should do away with junk food, and we should by all means shun eating late at night. Since the person is a woman, she should try to avoid alcohol and for the exercise, it should be sit back.

Drrooll

Doing exercise and reducing high calories food intake can help to reduce belly fat