What Exactly is an Online Business

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
An online business is just one of the ways to make money on the internet, this requires less efforts compared to an offline jobs, but it requires more time, if you want to make a lot of money online, then you must be prepared to dedicate your full attention and time to it. This is what it really needs to earn so much income from it. Most of passive income today are usually based on doing it on the internet. This has helped a lot of people to become rich, even some people that has lost hope of making it financially in their entire lifetime.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't agree about less effort because you need to work really hard. Let say you have set up a shop on X street. All those who pass through X street will see your shop and if they want to try your store, they will visit and might end up buying. But if you open a shop on world wide web, how will people find your store? Well, you will have to wotk hard on marketing.

D

Deleted member 28127

The most fee of these online business is database because on online store you may need to increase your database storage which costs an additionnal fee to increase your phpmyadmin database which could be reached again in couple of weeks because of new products always added then admin has to merge about database storage fee and advertising fee and rate of conversion and if he has staff money paid out to staff to moderate store during his abscence all of this needs to be calculated.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Anything that sells services and products and makes money, and exist only in the virtual world is an online business. For example, Facebook is an online business (it sells advertising), Amazon is an online business (it sells products and services), etc. Even though you operate an online business in the world wide web, you still need on location office and staff member to manage and run your online business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I try to sell freelancer services through my website, I also sell ad space or sponsored posts from my website, I make money from ads on my site, therefore, my site is my online business. These days definition of business is widely used, it is even used for freelancers who sell services through freelancer sites.