What does traffic mean in blogging?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the easy and lucrative ways to make money online. You can make money with affiliate marketing or display advert on your blog.

There are some bloggers who accept sponsored posts and guest posts on their websites. They have control over what they post on their website and they are making money along.

I am planning to start my own blogging journey very soon. I have come up with brandable domain name to use for the website. I don't need to buy content because I can create at least two blog posts in a day.

The problem I am having now is traffic. I find it difficult to define a traffic. Traffic got me confused most of the time because I don't know how to generate them for my blog.

So I want to ask you guys that what does traffic means in blogging?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can simply go look for sub 4 sub organic traffic sites. Easyhits4u is an option. If you visit other website owners sites like 50 times a day, you'll get back fifty unique visits a day into your website. That's what some persons are doing to get traffic gradually into their website while improving other ways of traffic generation.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@sincerem I think you are talking about traffic exchange in your post. traffic exchange is one of the good ways of generating traffic to someone's blog. The problem with traffic exchange is that most of the advert display platforms don't accept traffic from traffic exchange. traffic exchange is often categorised as invalid traffic in most of the display advert programs.

AfriPeeps Official

It is true that some bloggers do get traffic from traffic exchange websites and some advert platforms like Google AdSense will surely frown at that. However there are other ways of getting traffic, there are paid traffic where you buy traffic from certain websites and that way you can get more traffic, you can also run adverts on certain forums and social media platforms.

D

Deleted member 28127

You can simply go look for sub 4 sub organic traffic sites. Easyhits4u is an option. If you visit other website owners sites like 50 times a day, you'll get back fifty unique visits a day into your website. That's what some persons are doing to get traffic gradually into their website while improving other ways of traffic generation.
That is an option if you auto-assign 100 % of your credits on easyhits4U to your website and you are upgraded to ultimate membership how is allowing 1:1 surf ratio because basic is 1:2 and silver is 2:3 means if you surf 2 pages you get one visit for basic and if you surf 3 pages you get 2 visits for silver. However, in reality, 30 % are auto-assigned by default. So for the rest of the credits, you can convert to banner or text ads for real traffic. EasyHits4U offers also prizes for every 25 pages visited (every 50 pages visited for above 100 pages surfed).

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is an option if you auto-assign 100 % of your credits on easyhits4U to your website and you are upgraded to ultimate membership how is allowing 1:1 surf ratio because basic is 1:2 and silver is 2:3 means if you surf 2 pages you get one visit for basic and if you surf 3 pages you get 2 visits for silver. However, in reality, 30 % are auto-assigned by default. So for the rest of the credits, you can convert to banner or text ads for real traffic. EasyHits4U offers also prizes for every 25 pages visited (every 50 pages visited for above 100 pages surfed).
Thanks alot dearie for taking your time to break down how easyhits4u work when it comes to seeking for organic traffic via their platform. I never knew all this things you explained. I am simply getting it for the first time, and with what you said, one who is consistent on the site surfing others pages and site will gain means of generating traffic on his or her site.