What Does Property Insurance Cover?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Property insurance is one of the aspects of insurance people do. In my own perspective, property insurance is done just to cover and ensure safety of your valuable properties.

To be very honest with you, I didn't have much knowledge about property insurance. I am trying my best to gather some information about insurance generally.

I want to have basic knowledge about insurance so that I will be able to choose the one that is best for me.

Property insurance is one that appeals to me most among all types of insurance we have. the problem is that I still like some information about it.

I will be very grateful if I can see someone here that will explain to me some of the things property insurance covers?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As we know that what insurance does is to protect the insured against any risks that may happen. So when we insure our property, it means that our property will be under compensation if at least something bad happen to any of the business that we insure, it can be house or car.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Property could be car , bus or any asset to you , and you could buy a property insurance policy to insure against any form of disaster that might actually want to happen to the property you have it, all depends on the policy you signed up specifically for I think too,

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Insurance company is there to cover any property be it car, house, life and many more.
Since everything in life is risk one just need to go under insurance company to take up one policy or the other so that should in case an incidence occur ; the insurance company will come to that persons aids.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Normally, I do not believe insurance generally is meant for everyone, I mean it is best for wealthy people, so to talk about property insurance, you must be rich to think of insuring your properties, probably the valuable ones. The premium you will be paying on it could be discouraging if you are not financially stable

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Property insurance is good but I think it’s not actually for everyone because it could only make sense if you have a property of your own. And I think it could be necessary to subscribe to it if you have a very valuable property that is worth insuring, if not I wouldn’t advice you to get it

Good luck

Verified member
Property insurance covers a wide range of things in the house,starting from the car,lands,houses,gadgets used in the house like generator,refrigerator,furniture,etc.All these are properties in the house and if one is under property insurance,then the person should be secure of loss,theft or fire outbreak that may occur suddenly..Insurance policy should cover all the mentioned above.Property insurance is very important for everyone that needs security of property.