What do you think about investing online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I think a lot of people are actually making tons of millions online nowadays, so I can’t say that it is not real but let me remind you that it is not totally safe, well it is what I think though, so I’m speaking for myself. I am not saying that I have anything against making money online but the fact is that, you can’t just trust the internet with all you have, literally it’s not controlled by anyone, what if you woke up one day and the internet crashes, or what If you find out someday that all your investment online is gone. My point is if anything should go wrong with whatever you invest online, who would you call to help you rectify it, what would you do to make the correction, even if you decide to press charges, who are you going to take responsible for it, for example, you invested millions in Bitcoin and one day you found out that Bitcoin crashes, who is going to take responsibility for that error, that’s the clear difference compared to an offline investment, imagine you buy a share with a particular company and it goes bankrupt, you will have the grace of holding the company responsible and you could even get a compensation for your loss or even get your money back.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not in favor of investing in so-called investment programs as these are scam offers, but you can try investing through legit platforms like stash, etoro, Robinhood, acorn, etc. You can do micro-investment on these platforms. You can also invest in cryptocurrency. It is risky but it is also a profitable investment. You can also build your own online business by investing online.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This days we have serious of online business or some site that one can invest in and receive returns.
Before one invest on any online business one should make sure that more findings had be taking place so that one will not run at lose .

One need to check the review of the site and see what people ate saying about them if it is positive or negative.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to invest online, invest in a you own business (launch an online store, create a service selling business, etc.) this is the safest way to invest online and make money. In most cases, when people invest online, they are investing in HYIP and POnzi schemes, so they end up getting scammed. You can also try micro investment, or crypto investment.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Investing is one of the ways we can make more money for yourself online. There are different things you can invest online in order to increase your multiple streams of income.

There are some people who are making decent income by investing in cryptocurrency. I know a friend who changed cryptocurrency daily and he is making money as a result.

But it is good not to develop get-rich-quick mindset so as not to lose all your money when you want to engage in different investment online.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I like investing because that's the only way you'll increase your money but savings money will only be there dormant in your account.

But when it comes to investment, we should first learn about what we want to invest in, how does it work, if it's a company, ask yourself, how does it make money, this will help you in making a decision, it's never advisable to just invest blindly, it's a recipe for disaster.

I think one of the reasons that HYIP investments still exists is because most people indulging in it don't even understand what they are going into, they're just excited about the profits they'll gain.