What do you like with Breakfast – Tea or Coffee?

raaman

Valued Contributor
What do you drink for breakfast? Many people drink tea, or coffee along with breakfast. Little amount of honey or lemon can also be added with a cup of tea for taste a per individual’s choice. Likewise with coffee. Some like espresso coffee.

Both drinks are addictive morning stimulants. As is known, coffee and tea both contain caffeine which can be bad for health if consumed in excess. Drinking too much caffeine every day can cause a lot of problems.

Anxiety, nervousness, irritability, stomach pain, excess gas production, and an irregular heartbeat are those problems. Health experts ask to avoid excess caffeine. They say the safe limit for caffeine consumption is 400 milligrams, which is equal to four small cups of coffee a day.

arunima25

Verified member
I am not addicted to either. Well, four cups of coffee in day sounds good enough for any coffee lover. I take tea with ginger and basil in the morning or evening but that's more to boost my immunity and not as morning stimulant. I don't need any morning stimulant. I enjoy coffee occasionally when I have a good company.

AmaliaTG

I like White and black coffee with less sugar or just honey in it ? I mean this is drink takes me to heaven with no doubt. Although, I am not addicted to it. I take it at least twice a day. I can go a year without taking tea, not to say that I don't drink it but I don't prefer it. I am not addicted to coffee and I can even go few days without taking it or craving for it. Am glad you've told us it's consequences if consumed excessively.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't take coffee. Not because I don't like it but it is not that common in my country or let me say my area. However, I do take tea but it is occasionally. I take it if I don't have nothing to take for breakfast. I don't like going out empty stomach that's why I do take tea. Medically, I have been told to reduce it because of its adverse effects on health.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
None, I have milkshake or lemonade instead.
I used to have lemon tea, but that too is over, I don't like caffeine, not even in tea. Most people drink only tea, even my acquaintances, relatives etc., take coffee only occasionally. But they remain healthy, they get essential nutrients from other exercises and nutritious food.

Paridhi

If I say true, I really needs nothing in the morning time. since I don't drink either coffee or tea. At my home only my father drinks tea even he does not like coffee but rest of the member don't drink both. If talk about myself I really don't like both , yes in case of cold or winter time I may take tea. But coffee I really don't like. In my breakfast I take usually cornflakes with milk and little sugar but tea and coffee No.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have read this a while back it was good for you to remind us coffee drinkers to minimize the intake for our own good. The truth remains that eating anything isn't bad especially the good stuff but the problem is always the quantity. When once anything is taken in excess then the after effects must always come.