Shares/Stock What Do You Know About Stock Trading?

Sikapa

Verified member
I have heard the word "Stock Trading" but I don't really know what it is. Yet I know is another way to make money online or something like that. I joined this forum not only to earn from this site but to also get knowledge about something I don't know or something that I have little idea about it.

I think is not a shame to ask for something I don't know and I also like asking a lot of question because of my curiosity. May I get someone to explain what a stock trading is?

Before you enter the world of stock trading, you should first master the ins and outs of stocks, terms in stock trading, you also need to master both technical and fundamental stock analysis, you really need to be able to read financial statements. Always read the latest news about stocks. Then you can choose a security company or stock broker, for starters, choose a local broker but one that already has a license. The minimum initial capital for each broker will vary. As a novice stock trader, don't choose stocks with high fluctuating values. Do not use all your capital in one trading transaction. Determine the cut loss to avoid bigger losses, and set a reasonable profit of around 10%-20%. Good luck.