What do you know about skrill?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Skrill as a platform deals with financial transaction. In other words, it can be called an online wallet that allows one to send money receive money and all sorts, judging from the research I made about it, I was able to discover that it acts more like a mini banking app. Here are some of the features you can expect to get from it if you happen to be a user on their platform.

1. Sending
2. Spending

1. Sending: This feature means that you can send out money from the app and you can also receive money as well, but as far as I know I am not quite certain if the application allows one to send money to people that do not use their app. But I think they are allowed to be attached to some other banks to carry out any banking activities you might want to do. This is somehow odd because they tend to be so personalized. With the look of things, I think they now add nigeria as one of their supported locations but not fully though.

1. Spending: This simply means that it is quite reliable to put your money on it just incase you want to spend it, like a short period of savings.