Earn Money What do people look for when finding free tool to use in their business

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
How often do you find yourself looking for a free tool to use in your business? What is the one thing that makes or breaks a person's decision on whether they will download and use a new app? If you're like most people, it's price. But what if I told you there are some great tools out there that offer so much more than just being free of charge? In fact, many of these apps have features that cost money with other companies. That's right! You can get the same quality for less. And best yet - it won't cost you anything but time to give them a try! Let me share with you two such apps: Mailchimp and Trello.
? DOING A POLL ON ( HOW MUCH DO YOU RELY ON FREE PRODUCTS TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS).
⬇️
? Click here to take the poll

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many reason people are looking for when they are searching for three tools to use for their online business. some people are looking for tools that will help them to do keyword research to target for the website. Some people look for those to extract emails from website.

Last edited:

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Anything that brings good money are usually not free. When it’s free and from what you know about it they make you believe it brings good money then don’t be too excited. It is too good to be true. Although, there are still some free tools that makes money online but they don’t make good money that will make you big.
My advice, learn to spend to earn.

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
You are so many things people are looking for when they are searching for three tools to use for their online business. some people are looking for tools that will help them to do keyword research to target for the website. Some people look for those to extract emails from website.
These are excellent points of how to use free tools. For newbies, they don't have much knowledge or direction where to turn. Plus they are limited to working capital to invest in the beginning. Starting out there are lots of costs to consider, From building landing pages or lead generation to set up an autoresponder. Let's not forget about making content videos, Then last but no least giving more value to get value. This could use paid products to give away for a bonus. Adding helpful tips like software or worksheets, study cases, PLR. Honestly, there are so many ways free tools can help grow your business by reaching more people.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many things that you can consider but they should primarily be centred around how they can help you to achieve your business goals. You should be very careful in order not to choose tools that have been pirated in the disguise of free tools so that you will not be able to Fall in trouble .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I make use of free tools because I don't have enough fund to buy some of the one I can use as they are a bit expensive for me at present. I think this will be the reason for most people too. This is the reason why people are doing crowdfunding and gather fund together another to buy an expensive tools and they are going to share it among themselves.