Crypto What Cryptocurrency Do You Think Is The Best To Trade?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading in digital assets such as cryptocurrencies can be a good source of income but the condition is that you must invest in the right kind of coin and at the right time. There are many coins that you can choose to trade. However, since cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, selecting the right kind of coin can be a big problem for many investors. I have traded in many major coins that have a good market cap, but I suffered from loss. Right now I am trading in Tron and by the grace of Allah, I am earning good profit and I hope that I will earn good profits in the future, too. What about you? What is the best coin to trade right now? Why do you think that your specific coin is much better than other coins?

Victorial

Are you talking about predicting the market analysis and movement like going short and long or you are talking about investing in crypto coins and waiting for them to gain value I don't think there is any crypto pair that can say to be the best for trading. But there are actually some good coins that one can invest in that will be profitable.

I am glad to hear that you are benefiting from trading Tron. I used to have some Tron in my Klever wallet before I sold them off. For me, Tron is such a lazy coin but it has some potential to grow bigger

Nite

Valued Contributor
Most cryptocurrency experts consider Tron good for trading. It is widely expected that Tron's price will see increase over the coming years. There are plenty of good prospects that Tron might perform very well as a long term investment. In the cryptocurrency world, Tron has remained one of the most active protocols, it has established solid projects and connection in the crypto industry during the last few months.

O

OliveLock

Maybe im oldschool girl, but i still prefer to invest in bitcoin, no way, for me its perfect.

So far I'm satisfied with the crypto platform coin loan. The best place to start your trading path, thank you for support!

Because its really safety.

Tether, Ethereum, Tron, and EOS are the currencies which I prefer for trading. The level of volatility you get on these pairs is perfect to gain profits.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Tether, Ethereum, Tron, and EOS are the currencies which I prefer for trading. The level of volatility you get on these pairs is perfect to gain profits.

I also wanted to trade in Tether. However, I am not sure how can we trade in Tether. tether has a fixed value and I think we should buy Tether when the price fluctuates a bit. Since the price of tether is kind of fixed, its value does not fluctuate a lot. I think we could buy Tether when the price reaches $0.99 and sell it when the price rises to $1 once again. As far as I believe, this is how people are trading in Tether. Tether could be a great coin to trade because the chances of you suffering from loss are quite low due to the stable nature of the coin.