Binance What Crypto Trading Platforms Are You Using Besides Binance?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Ever since cryptocurrencies were invented, there have been many crypto trading platforms. However, most of the crypto trading platforms were created after the year 2010 because this was the time when crypto trading platforms gained much popularity and crypto itself gained much popularity. There are many crypto trading platforms such as Binance, Kraken, Coinbase, Kucoin, etc. Binance is considered one of the most popular trading platforms in the world, but I am not sure if it is really the best trading platform out there. I personally like the Hotbit and Kucoin trading platforms, even though I have not used them. I like them because they support great number of coins. So, what trading platform are you using besides Binance right now in order to trade crypto coins?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are trading platforms that I have used aside binance. But there is no trading platform I am using aside binance. I am addicted to binance ever since I learnt how to use it. I was using crypto dot com and luno before I started using binance. But now, I don't think I can use any other one again.