What Country Is The Best For Cryptocurrency Mining?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to cryptocurrency mining, a lot of people are concerned about the amount of electricity consumed. It is believed that cryptocurrency mining consumes a lot of power, but I think that not all the cryptocurrencies do consume a lot of power. I think Bitcoin mining consumes more power as compared to other cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency that requires you to purchase a lot of equipments like ASIC miners that do consume a lot of electricity. But the main question is: how can we make more electricity to mine cryptocurrencies? I live in a country where there is a lot of shortage of electricity and electricity is also very expensive in here. I believe that Saudi Arabia can be a good country when it comes to crypto mining because it produces a lot of electricity due to the fact that it has a lot of petroleum and oil. So, which country is best for cryptocurrency mining?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I think U.S is the best country for Cryptocurrency mining. They've replaced China to take the position outrightly. I never heard about Saudi engaging in crypto mining, but with the high high of electricity generation, it means better for mining activities. Maybe you should explore there to take your dream higher by becoming ASIC miner..

Josemendez

Verified member
So far the latest cryptocurrency country is El Salvador and they have made their country favourable for cryptocurrency miners. Miners have started moving to the country and the government if the country have also made a green energy available for miners , in other to curtail the effect of cryptocurrency mining in the environment.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think the best countries to mine cryptocurrency are those that have adopted bitcoin as a legal tender. I think the United States or someone up there have said is also very good and it is a favorable environment for anyone who really wants to mine a Bitcoin. But who knows they may put a regulation to that in the nearest future. Mining of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin really consumes a lot of energy and this is one of the reasons that made the China to ban it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I think U.S is the best country for Cryptocurrency mining. They've replaced China to take the position outrightly. I never heard about Saudi engaging in crypto mining, but with the high high of electricity generation, it means better for mining activities. Maybe you should explore there to take your dream higher by becoming ASIC miner..

I have lived and spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia. I can confirm that Saudi Arabia is one of those countries where electricity is really cheap. However, I am not sure if they are crypto-friendly country. I live in Pakistan and my country is crypto-friendly. However, the cost of electricity in my country is very high, so my country miught not be a good place to mine coins unless you are mining coins that do not require a lot of electricity.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you are asking about the country that's in better position to mine, the answer will be Saudi Arabia or Qatar. This is because they generate more electricity due to the fact they produce what it takes to produce energy that is needed by the crypto. But if you asked the country that has required elements for mining crypto.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have lived and spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia. I can confirm that Saudi Arabia is one of those countries where electricity is really cheap. However, I am not sure if they are crypto-friendly country. I live in Pakistan and my country is crypto-friendly. However, the cost of electricity in my country is very high, so my country miught not be a good place to mine coins unless you are mining coins that do not require a lot of electricity.
Hmm, that's fantastic too, you're a traveler and it made you gain experience. I knew Saudi Arabia as crude oil producing country just as my country. Its good they invested into electricity and have gained steady power supply. Here in my country its simply opposite dear. Maybe you should make enquiry if they are mining the known coins, then you can go expand your knowledge and joining their mining pool, and mine crypto legitimately.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, I will say the United States maybe the very best place to mine, because of the new discovery energy power and also Canada. I think all those countries with very cheap power supply, will eventually have problems with miners, if they keep mounting their electricity, they may have problem.

Ruggiero

I think that Asia have very big potential :D, In europe many people dont trust crypto