What changes do you want to see in Bitcoin in the future??

Josemendez

Verified member
Bitcoin so far has been a very good coin and thus deserves to be applaudable , however it still has some limitations, which includes .

1. It's high gas fee .
Bitcoin is known to have it's gas fee increase simultaneously . making transaction at periods like today when the price of Bitcoin is on the rise , one will pay heavily .Thus an adjustment in gas fee will really help Bitcoin to reach it's climax faster.

2. Annoymous nature of it .
the annoymous nature of Bitcoin has discouraged many people from investing in Bitcoin .they believe that it is for fraudsters who wants to steal people's money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah Bitcoin has come to stay send it seems the future is quite bright for it unlike other coins which I Knew to a large extent they are growing too. Yes I will like to see butcoin being adopted as a means of global payment it will be alot easy because there wouldn't be any need to change ones currency to another when traveling out. It will really be good to see that Bitcoin will be accepted every where. Another will be drastic reduction in gas fees. It will really be great that doing any kind of transaction with butcoin is alot simple and cheap than what we have now

cmoneyspinner

I do want Bitcoin to be accepted as a legitimate currency all around the world. But I do not want the governments to get involved with regulating it, at the moment. Yes there should be laws and rules for punishing people if they use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to engage in illegal activities. But currently, anyone ~ individuals or companies or major corporations – can all engage in bitcoin transactions. For example, I am a freelancer and I can accept bitcoins as payment instead of cash USD. I like the flexibility of accepting different forms of payment. So the only thing I want for bitcoin is for it be respected as legitimate currency worldwide. I'm not asking for much, am I? ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do want Bitcoin to be accepted as a legitimate currency all around the world. But I do not want the governments to get involved with regulating it, at the moment. Yes there should be laws and rules for punishing people if they use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to engage in illegal activities. But currently, anyone ~ individuals or companies or major corporations – can all engage in bitcoin transactions. For example, I am a freelancer and I can accept bitcoins as payment instead of cash USD. I like the flexibility of accepting different forms of payment. So the only thing I want for bitcoin is for it be respected as legitimate currency worldwide. I'm not asking for much, am I? ?
That's wonderful expectation you wished for Bitcoin, that it should be seen as a legitimate means of transactions. And not considered as illegal or fraudulent means of hijacking peoples funds. I agree with your expectation, I will like it also, and government shouldn't hinder the use of Bitcoin. Cos they will exact unfavorable laws, that won't benefit us. But rather they should regulate the fraudulent activities going on around Bitcoin. Punish defaulters that is using it as a means of phishing attacks, and sacmming people off their hard earned money. If this gonna be implemented then consider that payment with be made easier both online and offline.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
As Bitcoin is becoming a growing currency in the market now. All the business owners are looking to invest some amount there too. Here, in India if I talk to people who are traders are more prone previously to share market but this bitcoin also has taken place somewhere around now. I heard that you should have knowledge of Blockchain before you start trading here. Also, sometimes I find difficulty on how to convert in that local currency for the profit, if we earn.

Please share some tricks if you have made a profit from it and as a beginner, I am really looking forward although I am a college student now.

cmoneyspinner

I will like it also, and government shouldn't hinder the use of Bitcoin.
When my late husband started investing ... this was BEFORE bitcoin ... he had a small amount of money. He invested it and he was doing very well. However, it wasn't very long that the government stepped in and started restricting the trading transactions. If you are a big corporation or a wealthy investor those restrictions did not hurt you at all. But if you were one of the little people like my husband, the rules practically "tied your hands" and made it difficult for you to invest your small savings amount. Based on my husband's experience, I don't want the government to get involved with regulating bitcoin because all they would do is make laws, rules and regulations that cater to the wealthy people and to businesses. It's not fair. An individual peron should have an opportunity to increase their wealth just the same as corporations and wealthy people. Don't you agree?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When my late husband started investing ... this was BEFORE bitcoin ... he had a small amount of money. He invested it and he was doing very well. However, it wasn't very long that the government stepped in and started restricting the trading transactions. If you are a big corporation or a wealthy investor those restrictions did not hurt you at all. But if you were one of the little people like my husband, the rules practically "tied your hands" and made it difficult for you to invest your small savings amount. Based on my husband's experience, I don't want the government to get involved with regulating bitcoin because all they would do is make laws, rules and regulations that cater to the wealthy people and to businesses. It's not fair. An individual peron should have an opportunity to increase their wealth just the same as corporations and wealthy people. Don't you agree?
Those laws your country put as order, doesn't suit it. By the way which country are you from?? Those kind of laws is purely unfavorable, I will say pathetic. Cos they are playing favouritism, I don't see any need, where a country will favour a wealthy person because of the financial benefits. And condemn the poor that is trying to work out and relieve him or herself from financial degradation. I wouldn't support such country on their evil deeds, cos i don't see any need for their reasons to condemn the poor and promote the rich.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As Bitcoin is becoming a growing currency in the market now. All the business owners are looking to invest some amount there too. Here, in India if I talk to people who are traders are more prone previously to share market but this bitcoin also has taken place somewhere around now. I heard that you should have knowledge of Blockchain before you start trading here. Also, sometimes I find difficulty on how to convert in that local currency for the profit, if we earn.

Please share some tricks if you have made a profit from it and as a beginner, I am really looking forward although I am a college student now.
Yes, I have made some profit through Bitcoin, if not for Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency in general I couldn't have been holding money of my own. I have invested plenty times even with my schools I have invested. Cos I know I'm not on that kind of risky gamble, cos I know even if the price fluctuates to the down. It won't still affect everything I have in my wallet, it will only decrease a little bit, but when the price surges high, my earnings too, move higher. At the end bringing me that end_profit I have always worked for in my life. I'm also still investing, like currently I still have some fund left in my wallet, if the price keeps on moving higher I'll be gaining as well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah Bitcoin has come to stay send it seems the future is quite bright for it unlike other coins which I Knew to a large extent they are growing too. Yes I will like to see butcoin being adopted as a means of global payment it will be alot easy because there wouldn't be any need to change ones currency to another when traveling out. It will really be good to see that Bitcoin will be accepted every where. Another will be drastic reduction in gas fees. It will really be great that doing any kind of transaction with butcoin is alot simple and cheap than what we have now
I will like Bitcoin to be instilled as the global currency it will enable everybody to transact through one currency not using multiple of currencies. And it will enable the transaction to move freely, no need to convert one currency to another inorder to initiate payment. The change I will massively support before Bitcoin become acceptable worldwide is the reduction in gas fee for the coin. I don't like where one is paying with low amount of satoshis and his or her gas fee is higher than what he's paying for. If the gas fee doesn't go down I don't see why people will cherish the idea of the coin being accepted generally.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital coin that process transactions online from one wallet to another without the help of any third party authorization. Their is no doubt, Bitcoin is created in a decentralized way, meaning, no one can alter the transaction you activated by yourself until it reaches to the final destination. The only person that can access later, is the recipient you sent your coins to, he or she can redirect the transaction back to you, if he wishes. For Bitcoin to be globally accepted, their are changes that need addressing to match peoples demand for global means of payment gateway to pay for goods and services online and offline.

Which changes do you want,et Bitcoin adopt before being recognized as a global means of payment gateway for all online and offline transactions??

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is very good that Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and acceptance among people of different nations.
There are no much changes I am expecting to see in how Bitcoin is handled in our world today though, because I am not having any much negative experience transacting with it .
A very important thing I would love to see about Bitcoin is adequate education about how best to trade it. I would love to see schools including crypto currencies education in their curriculum so that more people would gain effective knowledge that is going to make it easy to trade with friends and family members.
Sometimes, you are trying to do transaction with people and they would be asking too many questions. This makes me feel, there isn't enough education about Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally. That's the change I want to see.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It may be very difficult for bitcoin to become a global Currency because of the volatile nature of the coin , not very many developing and underdeveloping countries can withstand the volatile nature of Crypto currencies generally . You can imagine the major crash bitcoin for instance had in the last 72 hours , it dropped from $41,000 to $33,700 and gradually recovering back . It a growing economy it will surely affect their activities.
What I wish to see in bitcoin is for the transaction fee or be fixed permanently so that people can spend bitcoin easily on even very cheap commodities.
That's true, it will be hard for now to see Bitcoin installed as the global currency for transactions, both online and offline. Cos of it's volatile nature, no one will like such fluctuations going on around Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies. Cos your money isn't stable, today you will receive $10 and tomorrow you'll see that the $10 you received its now $9.5. No one will be happy seeing that. Again, just as you said, the transaction fee per transaction is still very high, imagine where one is doing small transaction cost $5 worth of Bitcoin, he will be charged more than what he's about sending to another wallet. But if the transaction fee gonna be stable for any kind of transactions it will boost the general acceptance of the coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very good that Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and acceptance among people of different nations.
There are no much changes I am expecting to see in how Bitcoin is handled in our world today though, because I am not having any much negative experience transacting with it .
A very important thing I would love to see about Bitcoin is adequate education about how best to trade it. I would love to see schools including crypto currencies education in their curriculum so that more people would gain effective knowledge that is going to make it easy to trade with friends and family members.
Sometimes, you are trying to do transaction with people and they would be asking too many questions. This makes me feel, there isn't enough education about Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally. That's the change I want to see.
You spoke wisely dear, if Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency in general gonna be added as a course/subject in the school curricular scheme, teaching to the students like any other course it gonna be a boost to the society. I will cherish such addition too, you think so deep to ascertain such a wonderful idea. It will enable those students that fall short of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency understanding to cope fine and be able to transact with each other in the school premises. Pay other bills too, concerning their academics, welfare and otherwise.

Last edited:

Ralphjoe

There are so many changes that I will love to be effected on Bitcoin to make it more smooth and seamless for me, some of these changes are as follows:

Reduction in the time taken to confirm transaction
This is very high on my list of changes that I hope should be effected on Bitcoin. Bitcoin take three confirmations to process any receiving transaction, this can be frustrating for anyone that will want to use it for any form of on the spot payment. Bitcoin will get more wider acceptance if only it reduces the time it takes to confirm transactions.

Reduction in transaction fees
Any transaction on Bitcoin these days attracts high fees alot, this kind of limitations makes it frustrating to do transaction with Bitcoin as you will have a whole lots of fees to pay that may eventually reduce the money you planned to make while starting that transaction. For Bitcoin investors like me, it affects my profit alot, the profit I get most times from investing in Bitcoin is shared into two where one part is taken as transaction fees. If these issue can be settled by Bitcoin, then the sky will be the starting point for Bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are so many changes that I will love to be effected on Bitcoin to make it more smooth and seamless for me, some of these changes are as follows:

Reduction in the time taken to confirm transaction
This is very high on my list of changes that I hope should be effected on Bitcoin. Bitcoin take three confirmations to process any receiving transaction, this can be frustrating for anyone that will want to use it for any form of on the spot payment. Bitcoin will get more wider acceptance if only it reduces the time it takes to confirm transactions.

Reduction in transaction fees
Any transaction on Bitcoin these days attracts high fees alot, this kind of limitations makes it frustrating to do transaction with Bitcoin as you will have a whole lots of fees to pay that may eventually reduce the money you planned to make while starting that transaction. For Bitcoin investors like me, it affects my profit alot, the profit I get most times from investing in Bitcoin is shared into two where one part is taken as transaction fees. If these issue can be settled by Bitcoin, then the sky will be the starting point for Bitcoin.
Fantastic, if the time taken to process each transaction gonna be reduce to some minutes in any kind of transactions it will be a plus too. I don't like the scenario whereby you want to send your coins to another wallet, and you want faster transaction, you have to pay higher fee to process your transaction faster. That's not normal, all transactions need to be processed asap, just like banks do. The issue of high transaction fee isn't a welcomed one too, it should be reduced to stable fee, charge according to the amount you are processing, and it shouldn't be too much at all. I don't just like the current transaction fees that Bitcoin miners is commanding at the moment is too astronomical, it needs reduction to enable people to transact freely.

Last edited:

Kennysplash

Verified member
I think Bitcoin is up for a huge surprise for us this year. It's surge in price is unbelievable. Although there are still small fluctuations, these fluctuations are not going to be enough to slow it down. Bitcoin will likely break $50,000 in 2021.” The market trend is clear. Despite Bitcoin's variability, new bull cycles see the highs go higher and the lows get higher as well. This is to say that Bitcoin keeps breaking its previous records and stabilizing at higher prices after its drops. Bitcoin will be a great investment for 2021.
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital coin that process transactions online from one wallet to another without the help of any third party authorization. Their is no doubt, Bitcoin is created in a decentralized way, meaning, no one can alter the transaction you activated by yourself until it reaches to the final destination. The only person that can access later, is the recipient you sent your coins to, he or she can redirect the transaction back to you, if he wishes. For Bitcoin to be globally accepted, their are changes that need addressing to match peoples demand for global means of payment gateway to pay for goods and services online and offline.

Which changes do you want,et Bitcoin adopt before being recognized as a global means of payment gateway for all online and offline transactions??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think Bitcoin is up for a huge surprise for us this year. It's surge in price is unbelievable. Although there are still small fluctuations, these fluctuations are not going to be enough to slow it down. Bitcoin will likely break $50,000 in 2021.” The market trend is clear. Despite Bitcoin's variability, new bull cycles see the highs go higher and the lows get higher as well. This is to say that Bitcoin keeps breaking its previous records and stabilizing at higher prices after its drops. Bitcoin will be a great investment for 2021.
I know that Bitcoin is still going strong, and eager to break more future land marks. But all I want to get from you now, is what you expect, changes that you expect Bitcoin to make in the coming days, months, years etc. I want you to be specific with your suggestions so we learn together. And expect those changes to take place anytime soon, cos more changes will take place within Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency in the near future. I have high hope for the digital currency, with the way more investors, I mean whales investors. Making the price to bumper and people saving their coins seeing advance increase in their coins and making profit by flipping it.

Josemendez

Verified member
I do want Bitcoin to be accepted as a legitimate currency all around the world. But I do not want the governments to get involved with regulating it, at the moment. Yes there should be laws and rules for punishing people if they use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to engage in illegal activities
I think that Bitcoin being accepted as a legitimate currency around the world will have it's pros and cons ,but the advantage will surpass the disadvantage ,because of the nature of Bitcoin. With Bitcoin being accepted worldwide , it will offer everyone opportunity to buy a particular product at the same rate and price irrespective of the strength of the country's fiat currency. Secondly , the world will have a sort of currency that will be used for trade anywhere.

I agree with you on the part that government should not be allowed to have control over Bitcoin ,because they will abuse the platform ,and also apply large taxation to their own interest. They will also capitalize on it's annoymous nature to hide their stolen funds ,and thus they can't be probe for their actions.