kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very obvious that PTC websites are one of the best and easiest ways to make money on the internet.

When you know how to construct good sentences to make a comment or create a great post you are good to go.

There are some PTC websites that offer you the chance to make money at anytime you want and this makes it easier for you to schedule your time.

The reason some people don't like these PTC websites is because of the amount of money they pay out for every comment or trend created.

But as for me I found it interesting and I am addicted to these PTC websites. The only reason why I can quit them is to see another websites or paying programs that make it easier for me to make money without putting much effort.

So I'm throwing the question to you that what can make you quit PTC websites?

Last edited:

Kennysplash

Verified member
A thing that will make me quit a ptc site is low payment. The reason I joined before was for the money, so if it is made too low I will certainly lose interest. Another thing is delay in withdrawal, I don't like it if I have to wait ages for my money. The moment it starts taking a ptc site several weeks before they make payment then I will lose interest and quit in no time. Ptc is a side hustle, you cannot get rich from it. So the little you make should be paid on time without issues. Ptc sites are no longer paying well, I don't know why. It makes me wants to lose interest in it totally.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
PTC sites are actually the sites that majority of newbies engage in making money from initially online but honestly they are time wasting sites except your have enough referrals that will boost your earnings true referral commission I stopped working on PTC sites for a very long time and when I discovered paid forums I quit immediately. It is very possible for you to spend one month claiming or clicking on ads without any up to $5 compared to the data you will be burning in clicking this ads.. Faucets I'm more easier to make money than PTC sites .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have many reasons for falling in love in paid to click sites and if I don't see any of the reason I want there, I may quit the website. The first thing I want is user friendly interphase. I don't like it when I find it difficult to access all the sections of a website. The other other thing is their customer personality. If the customer care is not responsible and responsive. I have been on a site that the admin won't address issue even for more than two weeks and the last one is about the payment. It will be wasting of time if my rewards are not justified.

Donkiz

One thing is given, time will come when some of us will quit these paid to comment sites for one reason or another. But as we are moving away from the sites, another set of people will still move in to fill up the space.

One of the things that will make me quit the sites is low pay. Sometimes when you compare the time and effort you put in the platform, to the amount earned there's usually this feeling that the amount is not worth the effort, so if there's any reduction in the current pay, or any stringent rule that will make earning more difficult, lots of people will quit.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do agree that most of the PTC sites are just a waste of time. The only thing that can make money for you on PTC websites is a great number of rented referrals; however, it is obviously not easy to gain a good number of referrals and this is because not all people agree to signup under your referral link. It is very difficult to pursue people. Another problem with PTC websites is that they soon become a scam. I remember investing in a PTC website and it because a scam after a few months of getting launched. I thank God and I withdrew my money before it went scam. When it comes to making money online nothing is guaranteed. You may lose money or you may earn money.

Ekuvero

Well what really do make some people to quit these PTC sites are the amount they do pay per comment and how complex surfing the site.

Another problem why many do quit these PTC sites are the alarming rate at which these PTC sites are becoming scams and how they do make commenters pass through stress at the end just to find out that the sites doesn't pay

Sammyesx

Paid to comment site are very good most especially for a newbie into making money from the internet, it just requires one to be able to construct simple sentences and you are good to go, though they might be time consuming and also tiresome, you will need toj be always on the site if you intend to make at least a good amount of money, the reason that will make me quit a paid to comment site will definitely be delay in payment, it makes one lose interest.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think you are talking about paid to post sites than paid to click sites because that is what PTC stands for but if you are referring to the former then it should be PTP then. Okay, I will like to quit posting sites because of the pay involved. If I can acquire the skill I'm looking forward to and can have constant flow of clients to make good amount of money daily then why not. I like PTP site alright but the payment keeps making me look for better offers. I need good offers anyway , let it be what would pick my bills

Olajidey

It is obvious that one of the major reasons you see one leave a paid to comment of post site is if there is another site that pays more than the one you already doing even if it is me I will do the same or I will have to shuttle the two together but I will give the one that is paying most of my time. who no like money make he talk o. sometimes when the reward is to low for comment and thread someone might also feel discouraged to comment or post.

D

Deleted member 27583

It is very obvious that PTC websites are one of the best and easiest ways to make money on the internet.

When you know how to construct good sentences to make a comment or create a great post you are good to go.

There are some PTC websites that offer you the chance to make money at anytime you want and this makes it easier for you to schedule your time.

The reason some people don't like these PTC websites is because of the amount of money they pay out for every comment or trend created.

But as for me I found it interesting and I am addicted to these PTC websites. The only reason why I can quit them is to see another websites or paying programs that make it easier for me to make money without putting much effort.

I can only quit if the site is not rewarding as promise again,and I have not seen any human on earth been tired of making money as long as they keep paying i continue to stick with them till the end of time...

I hope nothing bad should happen to this great and encouraging site at all,so we could continue to enjoy their good reward ,but I will use this opportunity to increase the nem member payment by comment and thread,because I notice the old member enjoy more increment than we the new member...

Whenever they comment their reward is more high than the new member,so I believe we are all in this site together so we should both earn the good reward together,there should be no form of been benefited than others...

Juen15

The reason I left or was not active on paid to click or PTC sites was because the income was not worth my time. Indeed, PTC sites provide small rewards because of a very easy task, which is to see only advertisements. But the time spent waiting for commercials bore me. There are even some PTC sites that provide a lot of advertising for less than $ 0.1. It may take up to a month to make a withdrawal. But there are some PTC sites that are good enough to work on. Namely PTC sites with offers walls. And referral contest, I made $ 20 more than PTC site that held referral contest.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been a lot of PTC sites in the lockdown, and I went through a lot of videos and signed up there also. The withdrawals are fine and they pay but the problem with these sites are that you will not be paid for the time you invest there, it depends that whether the offers are available there or not. Some sites pay a good amount for viewing ads for about 30 seconds but the problem is the limited thing and the time you need to withdraw that money. I do only this paid to click thing with Timebucks to reach threshold as early as possible. But PTC site as a standalone site, I would never recommend anyone as a part-time source of income.

Salimo 92

I think you mean PTP site , cause there is no sign in your thread that indicates that you are meaning clicking ads .
Anyway I am active on both sites PTP and PTC sites , I leave many sites that I was not satisfactory with your reward comparable to effort done but still stuck with the good one that represent for me hope to earn even at long terme .
My earnings from PTP sites is 10 time more than PTC site but even though I am not going to leave those sites cause my earnings will be redoubled at future on those sites .

Shigobad2020

The only reasons that will make me quit pay to click websites is if their earning is low, I just quit some sites now when I realize their earning is low and I am the one losing side , the money I am seeing is not even up to the data I was burning so i just realised that its not worth it, so i quit.

Adesam

Ptc simply means pay to click which is different from pay to post or pay to comment sites like trendi. It is common knowledge that what frustrate most people doing it is small amount of money they pay for this. I once tried one when I was starting out. After like a week, I haven't earned up to a dollar. I abandoned it knowing that it was just a waste of time and data.