Auto Insurance What can affect my insurance cost

Setho

VIP Contributor
If we are going to be very sincere about insurance covers and why people are reluctant to go into, it is because the policies are very confusing and some are even exploratory.
I took some time to research a little about this particular problem and I discovered that almost every single demographic of personal data about you can affect the cost of your insurance. This might even a range from the type of car you buy, your marital status, the place you live and the quality of the roads around there.
Is this the same thing in your country, if not what are the things that affect insurance costs in your location?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think most times insurance cost are mostly affected by the government policies , since the government are the ones that usually tax those insurance companies , they might introduce huge tax , that might make the insurance company want to add more to the cost attached I think it's part too

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think insurance policies differs from country to country and of course there are numerous insurance companies that has different policies and the office depending on the kind of package you are into. that is why it is advisable to make research before venturing into anyone in order to know the one that suits you best.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think insurance policies differs from country to country and of course there are numerous insurance companies that has different policies and the office depending on the kind of package you are into. that is why it is advisable to make research before venturing into anyone in order to know the one that suits you best.
Exactly making valid research about the insurance company before registering in the platform is the best thing to do , , there are many insurance company that would charge high premium and others and the person involved would start finding it hard to repay the premiums ,this are what to consider

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my home country, the premium you pay for your life insurance policy depends on the total amount you want to insure. How much money you can insure for depends on your earning and assets. As long as you can show your income source that can justify your insured amount, you are good to go.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
These things you said are very true and they are usually the limiting factors that make lot of people to never consider opting for insurance all through their lifetime as they believe that it is not worth it, since these insurance companies charge them so much and they may end up not benefiting at all.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are mnay factors that can affect the premiums that one need to pay to these insurance companies. The first thing is to consider is the type of insurance. Some insurance policies are very expensive compare to some may be because of their importance. For instance,health and life insurance are very expensive.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are buying a health or life insurance policy, the premium cost depends on your age and medical conditions. For example, if you are 50 years old, you will pay more premiums for the same policy compared to a 20 years old person. If you have medical conditions you pay higher premium compared to someone who does not have any.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Insurance policies aren't confusing in anyway, you can simply get it break down via the help of the agent that connected you. Or simply running to the insurance manager to get every facts, information about the man that is on your mind to go into. You can't have it when you didn't make a move.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In my understanding I believe there are many things that could affect the cost when it comes to insurance well I am not sure what those things might be but one has to be very careful and be watchful of the policy in other not to make some costly mistakes that could affect it