What businesses will always be in demand?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know of three types of business that will always be in high demand. Firstly, is food. Selling of food be it cooked or raw, is the kind that will always be demanded for by buyers because human beings can’t do without it. Everyday we get to eat, because it is the main source of living. Secondly, shelter, man can’t do without this and this is why real estate agencies are making huge amounts of money. If you notice. Most of the people that invest in this are usually millionaires or even billionaires.
Thirdly, fashion. There is no way we can go out without wearing clothes except you want to be seen as a mad person.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that each and every business serves many different kind of people. However, not all the kinds of business attracts all kinds of audience. For example, a restaurant business might attract many people, but it might fail to attract people who are very concerned about health and avoid eating at a restaurant. This is why we must always choose a business that attracts most of the people in some way and I think a grocery store business is a kind of business that attracts almost all kinds of people. So, I would pick grocery store business.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I will choose food business, like many stated, because food business always moves, people will always eat whether young, old, male, female whatever.

Food business has two sides, first is producing the food that is agriculture, poultry, fish farming these businesses deals with making the food available, they are evergreen niches too because if done well, their potential is limitless.

Second aspect is processing the food for consumption, this is where restaurants comes in, if we look aroud us today, we'll found out that we are surrounded by all lot of food shops whether local or porch because people will always demand it and this businesses are making profits

Skysaint

Verified member
You should only start a business only if you already have an idea about what's going to be about. You shouldn't start a business only with the thought of making money. It doesn't really matter what kind of business you start as long as you are passionate and have enough knowledge about the domain you are working in. If you know what you are doing, you are offering high wuity products/services, and you are working hard and smart enough trust me you'll keep your business in demand for your entire lifetime and maybe even the next generations of yours will do the same
Being knowledgeable or having an idea about how a business is run or what is expected of you when you go into such business doesn't mean you are passionate about it. These days I have come to realize that most people go into what will yield them enough revenue to take care of themselves as well as carry the various responsibilities they shoulder.
It is indeed nice to go into a business you have passion for as it will give you an edge over your competitors, but you need to weigh such business if its something you can generate enough money from. That's the major factor that should drive one into doing business

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Any business will be lucrative as long as it has to do with agriculture and food because those are the type of commodities that are needed everyday in the society .sometimes the problem in establishing of agricultural business is that it might really be expensive especially if you are serious to operate the modern farming system, medical aspect also can be among the most profitable area you can venture into but this one will need you to be a professional in one medical field, you can either be well qualified medical doctor or a surgeon they are all lucretive now

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe that agriculture will always be in demands because its every body that really need to eat so there fore it will always be in need if people.
Creating of school is also in need and one can not do a way with them and it's a lucrative business that no body can under rate at all.

Vladv26

You should only start a business only if you already have an idea about what's going to be about. You shouldn't start a business only with the thought of making money. It doesn't really matter what kind of business you start as long as you are passionate and have enough knowledge about the domain you are working in. If you know what you are doing, you are offering high wuity products/services, and you are working hard and smart enough trust me you'll keep your business in demand for your entire lifetime and maybe even the next generations of yours will do the same

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm not a business man though but I have come to realize that business that move without any obstacles or obstructions are businesses that offers services that people can not do without. You know things like food, clothing and shelter. I think any business in this range should do very well for a long time.

Skysaint

Verified member
The businesses that deal with essentials will always be in demand. When I say essential what I mean is goods and items that we need at all cost, for example food, clothes, medicines, etc. No matter what the price is, we will buy foods, clothes and medicines. You can sell foods, clothes or medicines and will never lose money. However, when I say you never lose money, I don't mean to say it is actually very easy to earn by dealing with these essentials. There will be lot of competition, and if you fail, that will be due to the competition.
I do agree with your assessment. There are certain things or items in life that we can possibly do without and for such, it means it will always be in demand. I made mention of agricultural business earlier but I think it can all be classified under food just as you've pointed out as that's a basic need everyone need to survive.
Drugs too fall in this category as we humans do fall sick sometimes and no matter how much a drug that is supposed to make us feel better costs, we will have no option than to purchase the drug so I guess it will always be in demand.
The only factor that do affect the progress of such businesses is usually heavy competition as many already know about this and are already into the business.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Business is one of the way to make a lot of money for yourself. It is possible to make use of other people's time and money to build a business that way fetch someone wealth.

Another beautiful thing about business is that you can sell it off then start building another one right from scratch.

You can make money consistently with business in your absence. But it is very important to have a working system behind the business to earn consistent income.

These are not some of the things you are
not going to benefit from working for someone else.

I am planning on starting a business. can you please tell me some of the businesses that will continue to be in demand for a long time?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The businesses that deal with essentials will always be in demand. When I say essential what I mean is goods and items that we need at all cost, for example food, clothes, medicines, etc. No matter what the price is, we will buy foods, clothes and medicines. You can sell foods, clothes or medicines and will never lose money. However, when I say you never lose money, I don't mean to say it is actually very easy to earn by dealing with these essentials. There will be lot of competition, and if you fail, that will be due to the competition.

Skysaint

Verified member
For me I suggest it will be agricultural businesses because as long as there would be a need for us humans to eat inorder to stay alive then that entails that agricultural business will always be in demand. Too bad most graduates do look down on the business as being meant for only the uneducated

Mika

VIP Contributor
Anything that deals with food will be always in demand. Whether there is a recession or no recession, whether there is a lockdown due to pandemic or not, people need to eat, therefore, they will buy foods in any condition. Therefore, I think, food businesses will always be in high demand.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think business like fruit and food product ,sale of car repair product and building materials would always be in demand , because of how people need this daily to keep up with their life style ,but before making your business first check the location properly and where you are launching the business

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think any business that associate with three basic needs of life will always be high in demand. Take for instance, no matter what happen people will always eat even if other businesses cease to exist. Another thing is that there will always be a demand for housing as a population of the world continues to grow by day.

KAM2021

I've done some research recently and I've found that anything involving Heathcare or Insurance will always be around. Along with weight loss or eating better. I also found that sleep aide (rather medicine, a mattress or pillow, will always be in demand. And of course if your into Forex than you know rather if it goes up or down, we all need money.

One Love and Stay Safe

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We have various types of business, there are some business that only sell in a particular season while some sell to some category of people. But we have some businesses that sell in all seasons and to all categories of people. Examples of these businesses include the business that provide basic things like food

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are some things that I regarded as the basic necessity of life. Things like food and electricity and what time will always be in demand no matter the situation of the economy. You should try to look into businesses like this.