What business is on your mind?

AmaliaTG

I am thinking about starting a consultation service on my website where I will charge certain amount for providing consultation service. I might also sell related products from my website. I have been doing research on this area of business for a long time but have not been able to launch the business due to the lack of investment.
Well, sit down with yourself and try to arrange your finances a bit differently. Because your business plan sounds good to me and it can take you a long term business for you only when you plan your finances and plan on the Marketing team. You will need marketer to market your website for a while before it's fully know. And that's take you to have money too

Skysaint

Verified member
The offline business in my mind right now is fishery. The business seems to be a very lucrative one as the demand for it is high in my area. There are just too many hotels around who go a very great distance just to get this commodity. If I could start up these business, I don't think it would be a bad idea.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am planning to start a digital marketing agency. this agency is responsible for teaching and training digital marketers across the state and the country. I developed this vision when my younger sister came back to me and said she undergo a digital marketing training with does not last up to a months and she was charged exorbitantly.

Good luck

Verified member
The business on my mind now is poultry.If I can raise some capital, I will love to venture into poultry,rearing of chicken of different categories,like layers,boiler etc It is a good and lucrative business in market.It is a source of meat and egg.the consumption of egg is quite large this days.people tends to eat more of poultry products this days. I like it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As I had posted in another thread, the business I want is real estate. An apartment or duplex maybe will be our income from the rent of the tenants. That is a big investment but a good business because we earn regularly from the rent while the property keeps on increasing in value. What's more is the real estate is the safest investment.
Real estate business is clearly the perfect retirement kind of investment. For the owner. Anyone who owns a real estate is just earning a pension without it coming from the government source, but through autopilot. If you have your pension then it will be double pension reward to you for venturing into such an exclusive investment scheme.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
As I had posted in another thread, the business I want is real estate. An apartment or duplex maybe will be our income from the rent of the tenants. That is a big investment but a good business because we earn regularly from the rent while the property keeps on increasing in value. What's more is the real estate is the safest investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you that the global pandemic have made it uneasy to get started with building for those who doesn't have much funds cos of covid19 blocking the avenue for them making the money. Here in my locality same with yours, prices of building materials is just beyond what an average man can afford.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The business I want to start is building material business, specifically cement business because it is really lucrative here in my locality. A lot of people are building their homes to stop paying rent. So it is a brisk business here, people are really buying building materials and cement is most needed

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The business that's on my mind is selling building materials and running a football viewing center , capital have been costing and delaying me too from opening the business to a large scale one , if I am opportuned I will be willing to start the business and start making money , it's one of the business with high demand in my location
I love the idea of opening a sports viewing centre. Its a profitable one, when you open it on a public environment, in a comfortable settings, well equipped to make the viewers enjoy their money while watching what's been displayed on the TV screen. That's what I'm trying to add to my gaming business, adding it will bring more funds.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The business that's on my mind is selling building materials and running a football viewing center , capital have been costing and delaying me too from opening the business to a large scale one , if I am opportuned I will be willing to start the business and start making money , it's one of the business with high demand in my location

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Every one's dream is to run a perfect and on demand business option. No one on earth desire to start up a business on a low level, we all crave for the best. Lots of people have better business options to start with but lack of finance or capital cost them making adjustment going for the less fancied option to start with and manage until things turns better.

If they had the chance to choose a business on their fantasy when the money is there, no doubt they would've gone for the business that will constantly bring the profit that is reasonable enough. Even if they started with the business they're currently managing, they would've started it in a large scale way, especially for those of us lacking adequate business start up capital.

I would've gone for the best business option like owning a 'Car Link or a transport company, on a large scale business operation. But capital cost me going below my dream to build up gradually via my current mini business option.

If you're opportune to own a business of your choice, which one will you go for?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am thinking about starting a consultation service on my website where I will charge certain amount for providing consultation service. I might also sell related products from my website. I have been doing research on this area of business for a long time but have not been able to launch the business due to the lack of investment.
I think you got a nice plan there. If you can run that, I believe that you'll become successful through it. Cos you're already on the 'go when it comes to rendering top advise here on forums. Your knowledge via programming and business is enormous, you should stick to consultation, and expand your knowledge broader how it works, in order for you to fit in.

Mika

VIP Contributor

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will go for food bussines either selling the likes of fries and chicken like KFC and pizza. This type of bussines will never lack sales no matter how big or small your bussines is, it will always be flooded by customers because the everyone is the targeted audience from love birds who are dating, to kids, to parents to old to just anyone. Any bussines with food will always find customers and they hardly fall even street food bussines don't fail easily.
Yes, the business won't lack customers either, it will always drag customers but not when you're doing it in the village. You know most people in the village base on their own food produce, agricultural produce is their best source of food, if you're bringing this kind of food they'll simply scream, and not much will patronize you. Running it in a public setting crowded with people will always make you sale steadily.

AmaliaTG

Every one's dream is to run a perfect and on demand business option. No one on earth desire to start up a business on a low level, we all crave for the best. Lots of people have better business options to start with but lack of finance or capital cost them making adjustment going for the less fancied option to start with and manage until things turns better.

If they had the chance to choose a business on their fantasy when the money is there, no doubt they would've gone for the business that will constantly bring the profit that is reasonable enough. Even if they started with the business they're currently managing, they would've started it in a large scale way, especially for those of us lacking adequate business start up capital.

I would've gone for the best business option like owning a 'Car Link or a transport company, on a large scale business operation. But capital cost me going below my dream to build up gradually via my current mini business option.

If you're opportune to own a business of your choice, which one will you go for?
I will go for food bussines either selling the likes of fries and chicken like KFC and pizza. This type of bussines will never lack sales no matter how big or small your bussines is, it will always be flooded by customers because the everyone is the targeted audience from love birds who are dating, to kids, to parents to old to just anyone. Any bussines with food will always find customers and they hardly fall even street food bussines don't fail easily.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think we have guys that won't crave for car business. Though I prefer the transportation aspect of it. Not even intra state transportation but Inter state transportation. There is very much profit in this business if one has dedicated drivers. The only problem with this business is the issue of bad road and some other unforseen circumstances.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

I have many business in my mind that I wanted start but there is not resources to that. And idea without a capital can never see the limelight. There will be many achievement if one can get resources to finance many propose project in mind.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think transportation business has always been my choice of business too but looking at the level of that kind of business, it's indeed a real capital intensive business. To own a bus or a car now, cost so much now. So I have decided to start from tricycle then from there, if I find my luck, from there I can now move to having a car then to a bus.
You're simply there brother, with capital such kind of business idea will yield a profit that is very much to earn us a proper living long time. I have always craved to own either a Car Link business and transportation company. But the transportation company is more on my radar cos the business generates income steadily especially when you're running it like a bot company type.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think transportation business has always been my choice of business too but looking at the level of that kind of business, it's indeed a real capital intensive business. To own a bus or a car now, cost so much now. So I have decided to start from tricycle then from there, if I find my luck, from there I can now move to having a car then to a bus.