What business can I start with $100?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly, writing and selling ebooks is one of the easiest ways to make money online. Here’s how you can make money by writing and selling ebooks. Write and publish your ebooks on sites like Smashwords, Amazon and Barnes and Nobles sell the ebooks for money. You can use your $100 to market your ebooks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
$100 is really not a huge amount of money if you are going to consider the current state of the economy. The best bet that I will advise you to do is to create a poultry farm that is focused on the production of eggs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Except you want to invest the money in an online business because I don't see any physical business you can start with that amount of money, There are a lot of online business you can go into such as cryptocurrency trading, but the money won't be enough if you are to learn and understand how to trade on your own, ,, affiliate marketing is the simplest because you won't have to spend so much. You can decide to spend at least $50 to get yourself train on how to start an affiliate marketing from there you can just start without investment.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am not sure if you can start a good offline business with such amount of money in the United States of America or any of the foreign countries, except for you to just invest it in some online jobs that could earn you higher amount of money bigger than that, but if you are talking about places like Nigeria, I think with the the present exchange rate in the black market, with that kind of money, you will be exchanging it to nothing less than fifty thousand Naira, with this, you can still start some petty business that you will make more money from.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, with that amount I doubt if you would be able to start up any lucrative business offline especially here in Nigeria that's suffering from a very high inflation at the moment. I would suggest you go into online business and invest your money there, investing in stuffs like cryptocurrency will be a better idea as your money would increase in value with time

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if you could start any business with just $100. However, there are many people who have been starting a fruit selling business for that much amount and I am sure you can also do that in Nigeria. Other than that, you can start trading in crypto, but beware that crypto trading is risky.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Create a facebook page share some interesting content, and then promote your page through facebook ads. Generally speaking, you can easily build 20K followers on your page by spending $100. If your page has at lest 10K followers, it will be eligible for monetization and you can earn from videos or blogs

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
$100 is an excellent starting capital for a variety of businesses. Now all you have to do is research business ideas that are related to your passion. The good news is that you may now conduct business both online and offline. Personally, if I had that much money, I would learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and invest in them. It has the potential to make you a lot of money.
Yeah I would have also recommended crypto trading , because it requires less effort to earn more money , than other means to earn online , only that the person need to have a very good idea on how to trade before trading in the market to earn some amount of gains from the market too

dagm

$100 is an excellent starting capital for a variety of businesses. Now all you have to do is research business ideas that are related to your passion. The good news is that you may now conduct business both online and offline. Personally, if I had that much money, I would learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and invest in them. It has the potential to make you a lot of money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can start domain name buying and selling business with this amount. If you use registrar like Dynadot, it is enough to register about 12 domain names which you can sell for higher profit in the marketplace. You can list the domain names on Dan.com. You are capable of selling three out of the 12 domain names at $200 each. Just make sure you register domain name targeting United States cities.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think you could start forex trading with such amount of money ,many actually do earn more money through that process but make sure you know about how to trade and gain mastery of the market before investing , ,I think there are many business idea on the internet ,it's best to choose the right ones

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The present situation of economic around the world does not give one chance to rely on a single source of income anymore.

Lot of things are happening, we are all experiencing high rate of inflation irrespective of the country. Global recession has forced some companies to retrench their working Force.

People are now finding it difficult to keep up with the present situation as the amount of money they realise is no longer enough for their expenses.

This is the reason why I decided to save some money in order to start a business. I have managed to save up to $100 in my local currency.

I have been thinking of different type of business I can start with that amount but I couldn't figure it out. so I want to ask you guys that what's the business can I start with $100.

I am from Nigeria so that you people will be able to give me precise answer.

Last edited:

Megamber

There ia alot of affiliate programs that are available to help you making that money onlune without any money, experience or previous experience. Just go online and search for affiliate marketing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With $100 capital on my hand, I wouldn't talk about an offline business I can simply go into online business. Since I have experience around crypto and NFT projects. I'll buy some potential NFT item, go for copy trading and trade with signal to earn profit with my $100 funds gradually.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
$100 is such a good amount to start so many types of businesses. You now just have to explore business ideas according to your passion. The good thing is that these days, you can do business either online or offline. Personally, if I had that amount, I would learn cryptocurrency trading and invest there. It can earn you good profits.

Naz

@Naz I discuss something similar with my friend and he told me to start up a food business. The problem is that I am not a good cook. People will not patronize one's business if you are not preparing delicious meals. He told me that I can do a joint venture with someone who knows how to cook and run food business. Then we can agree on the profit sharing at the end of the days.
so this is a good thing. you can follow his advice if you can afford. Because food business is really good work to do from home, even in spare time. Well beside this business you can start demanding product selling business. but you need some experience related to this field as well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Naz I discuss something similar with my friend and he told me to start up a food business. The problem is that I am not a good cook. People will not patronize one's business if you are not preparing delicious meals. He told me that I can do a joint venture with someone who knows how to cook and run food business. Then we can agree on the profit sharing at the end of the days.

Naz

The present situation of economic around the world does not give one chance to rely on a single source of income anymore.

Lot of things are happening, we are all experiencing high rate of inflation irrespective of the country. Global recession has forced some companies to retrench their working Force.

People are now finding it difficult to keep up with the present situation as the amount of money they realise is no longer enough for their expenses.

This is the reason why I decided to save some money in order to start a business. I have managed to save up to $100 in my local currency.

I have been thinking of different type of business I can start with that amount but I couldn't figure it out. so I want to ask you guys that what's the business can I start with $100.

I am from Nigeria so that you people will be able to give me precise answer.
If you have creative mind then you can start very profitable business with 100$. You can start home based food business but only if there is demand of cooked food in your area . you can start selling dresses or other house hold products online from home which you can buy from aliexpress .
You can make decorations and flowers at home and can sell online .There are many youtube videos which can give you best ideas about this field.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I forgot to include My Country in the post. I am from Nigeria and I have up to about $100 in my savings. I have asked people around me and a person suggested that I start phone accessories sales. He said that $100 is enough to start buying from the source and resell those accessories for more profit. Another person suggested that I start home based business with the amount like soap making.