Finance What business are you trying to build now?

Andrew79

So i have various businesses including investing in property, that is buying run down houses doing them up and either renting them out and putting them on the market for sale.

I also have an online Facebook agency where i coach businesses on how to make more money online by adding value and uplift to their initial offerings. I promise to share more on how to make money online later.

Comment

Good luck

Valued Contributor
See, if you don't want to give yourself so much issues you really abstain from selling lands, I don't know but I think it attract so much problems dealing with that. But if you engage in buying houses and reselling, i think it's more profitable. Especially if you buy and redecorate the house then sell at higher price.
I think you are right because of this land owners are very dubious and one cannot undermined what they can do especially when they see that you are not doing anything on the land you purchased from them. The next thing is that they will just resell the land to another interested buyer and you will dragging it in court.

Comment
OP
OP
Sherman198

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think you are right because of this land owners are very dubious and one cannot undermined what they can do especially when they see that you are not doing anything on the land you purchased from them. The next thing is that they will just resell the land to another interested buyer and you will dragging it in court.
I tell you bro....This kind of issues are rampant in my country, very common. An agent may sold land three kinds of people and this will cause mayhem amongst the parties. They may even go spiritual into it, just disrupt the person's life. People can be funny and dubious cos of land, that's I choose the business of buying a house and refurbish then sell, you would make much more profits.

Comment
OP
OP
Sherman198

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
So i have various businesses including investing in property, that is buying run down houses doing them up and either renting them out and putting them on the market for sale.

I also have an online Facebook agency where i coach businesses on how to make more money online by adding value and uplift to their initial offerings. I promise to share more on how to make money online later.
Those are several business or ways to make money.... buying of run down or dent properties and refurbishing them can be very lucrative. Properties like lands, houses etc.... Are appreciating on daily basis, if you buy a house now, if you are going to resell it in the next few minutes, the money would have risen up. I think engaging in that kind of business can be very lucrative and profitable.

Comment

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Right now I'm trying to get an ice cream shop in my own name. I'm a student and ive been nurturing this whole business thing in me for quite some time. Not depending on my certificate has been something that had been a bother for me so by doing this business will also be an avenue to discover more of my entrepreneur spirit .

Comment
OP
OP
Sherman198

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Right now I'm trying to get an ice cream shop in my own name. I'm a student and ive been nurturing this whole business thing in me for quite some time. Not depending on my certificate has been something that had been a bother for me so by doing this business will also be an avenue to discover more of my entrepreneur spirit .
That's good....But your entrepreneur spirit has already been discovered, you just need time and money, to actualize that. Having an ice cream shop is a good business, especially if you do your own in a different way, by having different kinds of flavours of ice cream, just as the way it's done in abroad. And moreover, you should open your shop close to school.

Comment