Finance What business are you trying to build now?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I always wish to invest. I am not a business type. I don't really know how to persuade people. Though I am currently undergoing some courses and reading books on how to be a good business man. But to be honest, I prefer my money working for me by investing in various sectors to having a business that will still be demanding almost my attention again.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a website that is monetized with adsense. I would like to provide consultation services through my website. If that becomes possible, I might be earning well from my website and I could say I have an online business. I also once had an Android app that was making good money but I sold it to recover my investment.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The real estate on my mind may not be considered business but more of an investment. However, having an apartment in the near future can give me a sort of livelihood because the rent can augment my pension and can give us some luxuries in life. Maybe an apartment with 4 units would be that good for our needs.
Your investment plan sounds good. Having an apartment or house for rent can be very rewarding. Rent fee is going high yearly, people are paying expensively to secure a room or an apartment for themselves, which makes it lucrative for the owners. The investment can even grow to the extent that you can build another one from the one you are planning on building.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The real estate on my mind may not be considered business but more of an investment. However, having an apartment in the near future can give me a sort of livelihood because the rent can augment my pension and can give us some luxuries in life. Maybe an apartment with 4 units would be that good for our needs.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
What is the name of my mind is affiliate marketing. I started affiliate marketing early last year but I was not able to make anything from me because I do not have the resources and of course the time required for me to build some certain things. It is really the online business of my dream and I have a plan of making a lot of money from it. Another business that is on my mind is cryptocurrency trading but I have already started it.
I think it's good for having that kind of ambition.Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to quickly get money online, in a successful way. With persistency and a strong drive, you will definitely get to start your affiliate marketing. Maybe with the right skills.... you can start watching YouTube videos on it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What is the name of my mind is affiliate marketing. I started affiliate marketing early last year but I was not able to make anything from me because I do not have the resources and of course the time required for me to build some certain things. It is really the online business of my dream and I have a plan of making a lot of money from it. Another business that is on my mind is cryptocurrency trading but I have already started it.