What Business Are You Currently Running?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of business threads in this forum, good advise on how to start a business and also some good tips on what to consider when you're just starting out, in this thread we will be looking at your own business, how you run it and the type of challenges you face in your business.

Personally, the biggest problem I'm facing is electricity, you only get to work when the light is on and you can't do much, you mostly have to buy fuel which is really expensive at the moment, but the good side is, you don't need much people to run it, just a couple of people and the scale size is quiet large.

What about you? Tell us about your business.

SHAHID123

Nowadays I am in online business. This business is mainly comprises of small Solar panels. For this first I purchase small 5 volt solar panels from wholesale market, then give it's advertisement on OLX.com and Facebook after then people started calling or messaging me and after then I supply them at their home. The process is very simple and I enjoy to do this business. The important point is as there is no rent to give and no electricity bill to pay.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I sell freelancing services through freelance marketplace as well as my websites. I do a lot of thing but my focus is on offering content creation services adn web designing services. I also sell digital products like ebooks form Amazon as well as my own website. I also sell digital products like templates and digital download. One of my major businesses is selling merch. I sell merch through multiplr websites like etsy, zaddle, redbubble and Amazon. I do not have a lot of sales though

Etini

Valued Contributor
I run different kinds of businesses online and offline. For my offline business, I run a poultry farm that does both meat and egg production. It has been running from 2018 till date. For my online business, I sell musical beats and instrumentals that I make on music platforms.

I also run an offline music production service for artists. I would say that I have substantially grown in all these businesses and I am still building to become even bigger.