Earn Money What brings more money, knowledge or money?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Money is a necessity which we must all have to meet up with some standards and live a better life. Without money, life may seem worthless and not fittable to live in. Everyday we are all on the hunt for money, only few people are chasing knowledge. Most people tend to believe, if you have money, you literally, have no need for knowledge, as they say, that when you have money, you are almost in possession of everything.

However, knowledge on the other hand, gives the ability and ways to make money or name for yourself. They say, knowledge is power, they also say, money is power..... perhaps having both may be the best in order to have more money. A rich man without knowledge may see his money went into the pit because of lack of knowledge, and may become poor, and back to square one.

How do you see knowledge and money, if you can't have both, which one would you choose?

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a lot of people, money makes money, you invest money and you earn money. But for me, knowledge makes money, if you do not have the knowledge, you cannot make your money to work. I am making money because I know knowledge in programing because I can build apps and websites. If I did not have knowledge on these topics, I wouldn't be able to make money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The easiest to way to lose money is delving into business that we don't know anything about. It is not arguable that knowledge fetches money and not money as some people will erroneously believe that money begets money. Money without knowledge will still be sitting idle. But once knowledge comes in, there will be different ideas on how to turn the money to multiple.

kmuasb

Money is necessary, but it is necessary to have a project or something that brings you money and as easily as artificial intelligence. And here is a question, is there a company that uses artificial intelligence? Yes, the answer is Onpassive Company

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think the first thing you need when it's comes to make money is knowledge about the business you want to start.

If you have enough cash but lack experience, the money you have with some flow to the person that has knowledge about the business you are doing.

Once you have acquired enough knowledge about the business you are doing, then you need enough capital to push it off to make more money.
I got your point bro. Knowledge is priority in doing in everything in life.... without knowledge we would lose most valuable things. Money without knowledge means the money is useless, as the money will eventually go away. Without vital knowledge there's no way money will be put into good use.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think the first thing you need when it's comes to make money is knowledge about the business you want to start.

If you have enough cash but lack experience, the money you have with some flow to the person that has knowledge about the business you are doing.

Once you have acquired enough knowledge about the business you are doing, then you need enough capital to push it off to make more money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
My point of view is different because to me knowledge goes with money. I remember when I was in Senior High School, I doing General Knowledge in Art. Why general knowledge in art? Knowledge is the skill acquired through experience. Likewise before you can become rich you have to acquire skills that will generate you money and there is no way one can became rich without knowledge or else your money will one day fly like a bird.
That's the issue with having money and without knowledge, having knowledge makes much more money for you. If you have knowledge, that's when you would be able to make crucial decisions about knowing what's proper thing to invest on. Without knowledge money will be lost....We are on the same page!

Moni

Money is a necessity which we must all have to meet up with some standards and live a better life. Without money, life may seem worthless and not fittable to live in. Everyday we are all on the hunt for money, only few people are chasing knowledge. Most people tend to believe, if you have money, you literally, have no need for knowledge, as they say, that when you have money, you are almost in possession of everything.

However, knowledge on the other hand, gives the ability and ways to make money or name for yourself. They say, knowledge is power, they also say, money is power..... perhaps having both may be the best in order to have more money. A rich man without knowledge may see his money went into the pit because of lack of knowledge, and may become poor, and back to square one.

How do you see knowledge and money, if you can't have both, which one would you choose?
My point of view is different because to me knowledge goes with money. I remember when I was in Senior High School, I doing General Knowledge in Art. Why general knowledge in art? Knowledge is the skill acquired through experience. Likewise before you can become rich you have to acquire skills that will generate you money and there is no way one can became rich without knowledge or else your money will one day fly like a bird.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It is often said that knowledge is power, but is that true when it comes to money?
Knowledge has many benefits. It can help you make better decisions, improve your health, and even make you more attractive to the opposite sex. But when it comes to money, does knowledge have an effect on your bank account? Yes. The more you know about how to invest, how to save your money, and how to spend wisely, the more money you can end up with. If a person's knowledge of wise spending habits and investments allows them to retire earlier, they'll have a lot of extra time on their hands. And while they might not be able to buy back their time with money, they could use that extra time to increase their knowledge and make even more money—and so on and so forth.

Money can buy you things like food, shelter, clothes...the list goes on and on. But does it really buy happiness? It certainly helps if you're able to afford a nice home or car or take vacations regularly—but once that's taken care of, the link between happiness and wealth becomes less clear-cut. For example, people who are happy tend to live longer than those are not.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Let us not forget the fact that knowledge is power , and power is basically what is ruling the world today . Power has the ability to command money , it also has the ability to control and make money , power gives you respect and authority and to be more recognised among a whole lot of individuals in a particular territory . Politically , individuals who occupy governmental seats and prestigious institution and organizations have the ability to make money work for them not them working for money as a result of the power they occupy .

The aspect of money and knowledge are kind of interrelated to each other . To make money you need knowledge and to have knowledge you need money to pay someone to teach you about a business or a scale in order for you to acquire knowledge about it . But most importantly in the aspect of improving or making more money knowledge is basically important . It is as a result of knowledge that makes an engineer to manufacture a car , it is also as a result of that same knowledge that makes a teacher or tutor to be able to impact good skills and knowledge into his power students , it is also as a result of knowledge that makes a business owner to effectively run his own business thereby making profit and not losses . As a result of having this knowledge and individual can be rewarded a whole lot of time and earning money is one of it .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I will just say it will depend on both of them but if we are to look at the two of them specifically we will consider that knowledge brings more money than money itself because knowledge is what will help you know what is needed and with the knowledge and understanding of what is needed in the society you can possibly establish or invent something that could help the humanity and in turn generate you a reasonable amount of money.

In most cases if you have the knowledge to invent something that could possibly help mankind in one way or the other the money that you needs to establish or research on this thing won't really be the problem because there are so many people that are ready to sponsor you as long as you have the required knowledge and you are willing to achieve success.

At the same time money can also bring success but only to a limited stage but knowledge is what you can explore over and over again.

Also it will even be easier if you have the knowledge and the money at the same time because this will definitely help you achieve whatever you need easier than looking for a way to generate money through grants or government.

Kendy

Verified member
This question is really tactical and requires techniques to answer but nevertheless, we all have leverage to our opinions. There is no knowledge acquired that can be wasted and indeed, wisdom is profitable to direct. Before the advent of science and globalisation, it is from the knowledge and constant research of scientist that brought about technological advancement and these made waves and created job opportunities which in turn, brought money to individuals which means that knowledge is the most powerful tool. Money does not bring knowledge, rather knowledge brings money. No doubt, money can be used to buy ideas to make more money but looking at it technically, you would still agree to the fact that, money does not in any way supersede knowledge. Knowledge brings about ideas and these ideas rule the world.

I vote for the opinion that knowledge is vital in making money. If I have money yet no skills in graphics designing, I would definitely have to pay money in order to acquire the knowledge. Now, the reason I pay to acquire this knowledge is to augment my ability in making more money. It is even also evident in some cases of business failure even with adequate funding, without the experience or knowledge to run a business, it would suffer decline.