What area of Affiliate marketing should I specialize on?

IamDozzy

I have just been introduced to Affiliate marketing by a friend of mine and he gave me the assurance that one I specialize I'm a specific niche of Affiliate marketing I would be making money from it. I want ask experts in Affiliate marketing present on Trendri, what aspect of Affiliate marketing sells the most especially for someone based in Nigeria. I am fully into online business, so what aspect of Affiliate marketing would give me the leeway to also pursue my online engagements.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are going to make money from affiliate programs like clickbank and the similar platforms, you have to focused on building list of loyal subscribers. It is being said that money is in the list. To build a list you need an autoresponder.

You are going to build a landing page on the autoresponder, then drive traffic to the page. Make sure you acquire knowledge about affiliate marketing before you start promoting products. You can search for affiliate Savage on Google, it's an affiliate marketing course.

Godsplan

I have just been introduced to Affiliate marketing by a friend of mine and he gave me the assurance that one I specialize I'm a specific niche of Affiliate marketing I would be making money from it. I want ask experts in Affiliate marketing present on Trendri, what aspect of Affiliate marketing sells the most especially for someone based in Nigeria. I am fully into online business, so what aspect of Affiliate marketing would give me the leeway to also pursue my online engagements.
For low tier countries like Africa countries, it's very very hard to make enough money with them because there are few offers available to these countries.

But if you are talking about Amazon marketing or something related to that, I think you should focus on products that are in demand.

Teatea

You can go for digital products, most of affiliate marketing sites do not restrict countries. And you do not need much when you are marketing a digital product. A digital product is any product that you sell online that does not have a physical form, they are mostly referred to as e-products example is ebooks, pdfs, softwares etc.

Godsplan

You can go for digital products, most of affiliate marketing sites do not restrict countries. And you do not need much when you are marketing a digital product. A digital product is any product that you sell online that does not have a physical form, they are mostly referred to as e-products example is ebooks, pdfs, softwares etc.
Okay, thank you for your suggestion.
I know there are different types of affiliate marketing but I haven't realized this one. I think digital marketing is also good for marketing since digital products like softwares, ebook and the others are on demand.
However, I haven't heard of any site where you can market digital products like you are saying and I will really appreciate if you tell me one.