What Are Your Views About PerfectMoney Payment Gateway?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
PerfectMoney is one of the best payment gateways out there. I have been using PerfectMoney for almost one year right now and I have never encountered any problems with them. They are great payment processor and they do not even require KYC for you to make transactions and you can save money. However, I still do not recommend it to store big amount of money. So have you ever used perfectMoney? What are your views about it?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used this payment processor once and I noticed that the charges are really high. They have set the minimum withdrawal threshold very high. It is very frustrating that you cannot withdraw your own funds just because you have not met the minimum withdrawal threshold. The site also does not have a clean design. payeer is better.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have used this payment processor once and I noticed that the charges are really high. They have set the minimum withdrawal threshold very high. It is very frustrating that you cannot withdraw your own funds just because you have not met the minimum withdrawal threshold. The site also does not have a clean design. payeer is better.

Well, I would like to disagree with you. The maximum transaction fees they charge is just 1.99 percent. This is quite low. I am not sure about the minimum withdrawal threshold. However, I have been able to receive and send $1 and $1 is not a high threshold. I would definitely disagree with you about the design of the website. They indeed have a professional design of their website.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Perfect money is a good payment processor. It came to replace the old liberty reserve payment processor. I have been using perfect money for over eight years now. And I have never had issue with the payment processor. It is very easy to access.
Almost all websites accept perfect money as there mode of payment.