Trading Discussion what are your experiences on forex signals

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I am planning on learning more about forex for some time and make more money too through forex ,and I have been asked to deposit some money on telegram and whatsapp groups to get forex signals to trade and make more money and they have shown different trades on demo that seems to work out and ,but I still have doubts since I feel that some are not real but I am still trying to gets experience from those that have given that a try , have you ever tried to invest on those forex signals and have it successfully carryout your trade with you earning more profit from your trade at least ,I will like to know the right steps and knowledge to trade so that I will not have a bad experience from those that sells forex signals for people to trade and make more money

Chibson

VIP Contributor
since I am not into forex trading and have not ventured into the line of business before and I do not really know much about it I will only talk about cryptocurrency here. There are several groups or channels on telegram parading themselves as cryptocurrency expert and looking for who to subscribe to their premium package which is definitely a scam or trash. Some of them have made me to lose some amount of money or my crypto portfolio.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not invested in forex before and the truth to be told, I don't have any plan of venturing into it anytime soon. Though I believe no venture no gain but I love venturing into an investment that has high probability of getting my returns. And with the look of things and how people do explain forex, I don't have the liver of investing in it for now. The risk is just too high

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I have traded forex some year back, there is no doubt those signals plays alot of roles in determining where the direction of the market will go either the bearish or bullish. But there is something else these market are greatly affected by the forces of demand and supply. So the signals are not really the ultimate deciding factor in the market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Stop repeating the same words or phrases
I do not have any interest to trade Forex because of the serious volatility of the markets of Forex,I am only concentrating in cryptocurrency investment and trading but I still need capital to backup my trading journey in cryptocurrency, that is only one I am concentrating on for now.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Trading strategy varies from trader to trader. No strategy will give you 100% profit but can give you return on average. So, build your own strategy. As a scalper, I am really happy with FXOpulence broker because they allow me with narrow investment amount, narrow spread and high leverage.

Bestmary

I am planning on learning more about forex for some time and make more money too through forex ,and I have been asked to deposit some money on telegram and whatsapp groups to get forex signals to trade and make more money and they have shown different trades on demo that seems to work out and ,but I still have doubts since I feel that some are not real but I am still trying to gets experience from those that have given that a try , have you ever tried to invest on those forex signals and have it successfully carryout your trade with you earning more profit from your trade at least ,I will like to know the right steps and knowledge to trade so that I will not have a bad experience from those that sells forex signals for people to trade and make more money
Using a demo account to show proof why not a real account? I don't know, but for me, something doesn't seem right about this and looks like they're not real either. I'm both a forex and crypto trader I wish you were into crypto trading I would have said you should use an exchange that supports copy trading like bitget which is more reliable and your money would be safe. I do my trades myself so I don't know if Forex has a copy trading feature for now