What are the Top 12 strategies to get more Traffic online?

R.Mustapha

I will share here the Top 12 strategies that I believe worth trying, these methods can help you boost your Website visitors 3 to 5 times more than usual assuming that you get at least 1k visitors every day.
  1. Share Quality content on Social media
  2. Post frequently to Social Media
  3. use Hashtags in Your Posts all the time
  4. Use Landing Pages to boost your presence online
  5. Target both short & Long-Tail Keywords in your SEO strategy
  6. Start using Your Free Google Business Profile & optimize it correctly.
  7. Perform On-Page SEO
  8. Get Listed in Online Directories
  9. Build Backlinks in Forums
  10. Do Email Marketing
  11. Find relevant websites & do Guest Blogging
  12. set up a strong profile Online.

If you manage to get the grip of just 3 methods here, I can assure you, that you'll probably get from 1k to 25k every week

springtech

I will share here the Top 12 strategies that I believe worth trying, these methods can help you boost your Website visitors 3 to 5 times more than usual assuming that you get at least 1k visitors every day.
  7. Perform On-Page SEO
  10. Do Email Marketing

If you manage to get the grip of just 3 methods here, I can assure you, that you'll probably get from 1k to 25k every week
These are very key points you have listed. I believe they are doable and achievable with training and retraining even if one does not know them at the start of one's marketing career. However consistency is very key. An important factor for success in affiliate product marketing is consistency. After finding what works, it is important to be consistent at it, keep doing what you even if the results are poor initially, after optimizing your approach, it is necessary to ensure you don't rest on your oars. Always be available, be ready to learn and unlearn, have good profiles just like you mentioned. A good online profile is what you use to market yourself. Ensure you get it right.

D

Deleted member 27126

7. Perform On-Page SEO
  10. Do Email Marketing

You have just shared with us good and valid points to follow to be able to get good traffic but I think if all the above you have mentioned are strictly followed, would you still get the best traffic that would fetch you huge amount of profits. Also my question is that will I be able to make a lot of traffic even if I do not have all what is required above or I do not meet the requirements in all that is said above?

Segat

Earning money online is like investing or involving in a business which the sole aim is profit or gain and it should be enough to take care of bills. Even though this is not real most of the time especially for the beginners who in online earning business which is also the same as other business ventures.