What Are The Service Charges Levied By Paypal For Transferring The Money from PTP Sites?

A K Rao

I have received my first payment a couple of days back and I claimed for $4. I have received $3.43 instead of $4 that means $0.57 has been deducted from my payment.

In fact I have received payments through PayPal many times I have not paid any attention about the service charge it levies on the members.

If we see $0.57 is charged as service charges to transfer $4 then it looks bit higher as it amounts to 14.5%. My question is does this site charges this percentage every time or it depends on the amount and also the sites where if is transferring the amount to our accounts?

I will have to check my old transactions to ascertain the actual percentage of the fee they charge as a service fee.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not only on paid to post sites that PayPal charges high, it is for every payment that enters into your wallet. Even if you're an article writer for blogs, PayPal will charge you the same with other uses. They're simply charging high. I received last weak $5 from a merchant for article writing, only to see PayPal removing $0.54 from it. So we see on the same shoe dear, that's why i prefer Cryptocurrency to it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have received my first payment a couple of days back and I claimed for $4. I have received $3.43 instead of $4 that means $0.57 has been deducted from my payment.

In fact I have received payments through PayPal many times I have not paid any attention about the service charge it levies on the members.

If we see $0.57 is charged as service charges to transfer $4 then it looks bit higher as it amounts to 14.5%. My question is does this site charges this percentage every time or it depends on the amount and also the sites where if is transferring the amount to our accounts?

I will have to check my old transactions to ascertain the actual percentage of the fee they charge as a service fee.
To first answer you on the charge from the site question, no the charge doesn’t charge anyone for working on it. All the charge comes from paypal I experience same when I get my money from other sites. I used to say that paypal just sit on their butts to charge high fees over nothing

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I also have noticed the high charges of Paypal on the payments from the forums that I receive. But I cannot do anything about it because Paypal is my only means of payment processor. I do not want crypto payments for it can only add to the risk. At least Paypal is safe when it comes to the funds that I receive.