What are the measures to take in choosing a business

Good luck

Verified member
Business is what people engaged in to make income or earn some wages which is a means of income.

Business is very wide and it can be done in so many ways especially when it comes to buying and selling of goods and services.

Business also help one to have a very good idea of how to plan some things when it comes to management.
A lot of people involved in business due to what they see what other people are doing thinking that they can also achieve their goals or dreams from it.

I have discovered that a lot of people just venture into business without having the right mindset on such business.

I think there should be measured to take or follow before doing a particular business of interest.
I want to know some good measures to be taken for one to be successful in any business one choose to do.

Your comment will be much appreciated on this submission.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes choosing a business can be a bit confusing and challenging especially if you are a newbie in the business world. Some people choose businesses because they know people who succeeded in such businesses and at the end of the day they end up failing in the same business. There are many considerations that should be put in place when choosing a business. One of them is passion. You should go into a business you are passionate about. Passion can drive you to succeed in business.

Chizfab

Before you can successfully set up a business, you must first of all conduct what we call feasibility study. This study helps in getting vital information on the business you intend to set up and the possible outcomes and experiences, should you eventually set up the business. Also, there is need to create a business plan and milestones, which will help in guiding you through achieving your business goals and aims. It will also help you in acquiring loans and grants from financial bodies and agencies.

Good luck

Verified member
Before you can successfully set up a business, you must first of all conduct what we call feasibility study. This study helps in getting vital information on the business you intend to set up and the possible outcomes and experiences, should you eventually set up the business. Also, there is need to create a business plan and milestones, which will help in guiding you through achieving your business goals and aims. It will also help you in acquiring loans and grants from financial bodies and agencies.
You are very right.feasibility analysis is what people do not really look into before venturing into a particular business and it makes them fail.Some people even do copy others in terms of trading which is very wrong.i also think that one needs to get a good Manager or Staff when it has to do with business or firm.

Jonaville

Yes that is what most people think most times. They see that someone is thriving in a particular business and they too will just go and enter it without the necessary plans. They have no idea what that person had to go through to make his business reach that level. In the end, they are left frustrated.

Ephy

Business is what people engaged in to make income or earn some wages which is a means of income.

Business is very wide and it can be done in so many ways especially when it comes to buying and selling of goods and services.

Business also help one to have a very good idea of how to plan some things when it comes to management.
A lot of people involved in business due to what they see what other people are doing thinking that they can also achieve their goals or dreams from it.

I have discovered that a lot of people just venture into business without having the right mindset on such business.

I think there should be measured to take or follow before doing a particular business of interest.
I want to know some good measures to be taken for one to be successful in any business one choose to do.

Some measures have to be taken before venturing into any business. One has to understand what is a business first. Identify specific locations that have a market gap. Then find out what is in demand and figure out if you can do the supply to market. This will help you come up with ideas that will work efficiently and be able to get hug profits from the business.

Your daily schedule also matters, time to open and close the business. Also you should understand you market or clients and be able to know how to communicate with them and attend to them well without complaining. One most important thing is you have to understand how you're going to cope up with the competition around you.

Make sure you do your business in a unique ways so that those around you not to beat you and end up making loses or losing customers. Capital is very important, you cannot start anything without capital. Therefore you have to identify where you will get the money to fund the business maybes from your savings, friends, family and even loans.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important to determine the level of competition in the marketplace for any business you choose to start. Most of your competitors will have their strengths as well as The weakness. it is your duty to come out with a plan on how to exploit those weakness to your own advantage in the marketplace.