What are the healthy measures to take while we work to make money online?

General01

"Health is wealth" is a common but true saying and Looking for wealth(money) online comes with several responsibilities and risks:

-we spend ample time on our screens which has a potential to cause eye damage
  • we are not active in terms of exercise
  • and lots more

What are the healthy measures to incorporate for maintaining the wealth of our health while we look for wealth online?

Like they say, all works and no play makes one dull, if you want to do it right, I think it is okay to try to rest your brain sometimes. For example, the way I do mine, once I post some one or two articles, I get to relax my brain by either playing a game or checking what is going online in order to be able to see something that will probably make me laugh or something like that, because if I do not do it like that, I might find it somehow complicated to focus when I am trying to post my next thread or comment.

In today's digital era, we spend a lot of time on our devices, which could lead to health related problems, like back pain, weight gain, eye problems, and many more. Sometimes, we do need to get up, move around, stretch it out a little, so that our body keeps functioning properly. Sitting in front of a device for long periods will arise health problems, we should give ourselves a break from time-to-time, and it's important to do some exercise regularly.

In terms of exercise people that are working online shouldn't just think that online business is the cause and also the reason why they are not engaging in exercise ,I spend a lot of my time online and I always organised sometimes to do some little exercise such as playing of football ,and running because this can help in blood circulation and the overall strengthening of the boy.... The most important health in Nigeria are always try to put into consideration is how I can limit the amount of time I spend on the internet because so much concentration is not good. That's my main concern

If you ask me, I would say one should be careful of online scammers, because they are many on the internet and they will do everything just to make sure their people fall their victim, which might be a very painful thing for someone. For example, few days back I almost fell into trap of one of them when I was asked to refer people to claim some crypto coin named tron, and after I did that, I was instructed to put in some amount of the same coin to activate the one I worked for, on the site, which I came to realize that it was a scam.

That's true. Everything we do has it's own advantage and disadvantage, working online you need a lot of patience and sacrifice you cannot earn a decent amount of money if you don't cope with the disadvantages. But I have only one question to ask, are you working online full time or part time? You can only experience eye damage if you work online full time.

Our health is the real wealth we have. Health should be the priority of everyone because it will be very difficult to work online if you are not feeling good or sink.

Two things are certain when you are working online. First you are going to spend long hours sitting in front of the computer system.

The second thing is at is the eyeballs are working harder controlling the ray from our computer system going into our eyes.

So it is very important to start engaging in regular exercise to correct the effect of sitting for a long period of time in front of computer system. It is also good to always eat balanced diet.