What are the fastest way to destroy wealth?

Good luck

Valued Contributor
High Yielding Investment Program is one of the quickest ways to lose wealth.Even,if care is not taken, the loss that comes from the program can lead to the death of the investor.

Apart from HYIP, gambling is another enemy of wealth. If you are addicted to gambling, you will be anxious to gamble with everything you have in life.

Prevention is better than cure.
What is high yielding investment programme and what is the effect on loosing or destroying wealth that has been acquired for a very long time.or Is it another form of gambling because i haven't heard such investment or plan before.l think I need more information or ideas about high yielding investment plan or programme

Comment

uforwealth

Valued Contributor
What is high yielding investment programme and what is the effect on loosing or destroying wealth that has been acquired for a very long time.or Is it another form of gambling because i haven't heard such investment or plan before.l think I need more information or ideas about high yielding investment plan or programme
HYIP stands for High yielding investment program that promises heaven on earth. The arrangers of this type of investment vow to pay a higher return on investment to entice their unsuspecting victims to invest their hard-earned money with them. For instance, they usually promise to pay high returns on your investment such as 500%,800%, and so on. I have seen one that wanted to pay 1000% RIO. The truth is that 95% of them are scams

I can still visualize how I lost most of my money to this investment program in 2012. I invested in HYIP in the hope that I would make a 400% return on my investment, as promised by the organizer of the program. To my surprise, I received no response when I made a withdrawal request.

Please, don't be deceived by their high returns. Even, If you know of a person who has got paid from this program, do not join. That person may be a member of their staff

Comment