What are the challenges face mostly by youths who left their parents house in the name of hustling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abee111

Youths suffer some challenges when they left home in the name of hustling, what are they and how can one defeat them

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hmmm, this is an interesting one, there are alot of challenges been faced by youth even those living in their parents houses, first for those still living with their parents who are of age to be on their own, is already a shame for them, because they were suppose to have progressed past the stage of eating from and sleeping in their parents houses. At the age of maturity one is suppose to leave their parents house and look out for important things to do with their lives.

It is so common in Africa to see a man between the ages of 30 to 40 still eating and sleeping in their parents houses. This is not appropriate, although many blame it on the harsh economic situations but the truth is some are so lazy because they are now so used to eating free food and not paying for rents.

For those hustlers out there that took the body steps to go out there alone to hustle I want to say very big kudos!, it is not easy it takes alot of courage and determine may God grant you help in your endeavours.

They face alot of economic, social, and physcal pressure on a daily basis.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, Challenges stems from having to cater for yourself, pay rent, pay hospital bills and look out for yourself.

This is not really easy if you don't have a standard income and you're just getting by, well, as Kingsley said, some people are just lazy and staying with their parents just make them lazier.

I see nothing wrong in staying with your parents if you're contributing your own quota in the bills and you're taking care of some domestic chores.

What's really bad is just staying at home doing nothing and just constituting nuisance, it's really bad and should not be condone.

Most people that left their parents house, do so because they have a thirst of freedom and after they go out of the real world they'll realize how hard it is, some ends up coming back while persevere and succeed.

I'm not really going to pick a side and say this is better than this, these are all personal issues, personally, I don't see the need to leave my parents house and 'Hustle' I work online and there isn't any hustle for me out there and If I'm contributing my own quota to the bills. I don't think there is a problem with that.

But I really hate freeloaders.

Dora Wi

In my experience the biggest challenge is figuring out all the things you weren't taught at school. The average young person spends year after year at school learning about history and literature and math, etc. and they get chucked out into the real world and don't really know how to manage all the everyday stuff such as bills, budgeting, finding opportunities, interpreting contracts, etc. Of course, this also depends on how the parents raised the child, too. Another tough thing is learning to set your own boundaries and finding a balance between work and private life.

Status
Not open for further replies.