What are the best ways to save money?

D

Deleted member 13140

I have like two ways of saving money,
  1. Okay so one is Sinking fund binders and
  2. Unbreakable jars.
The first one is kind of popular on YouTube and tiktok with the categories you choose based on what you want to save and of course you can create how much you want to put in each envelope. Possibilities are endless.
The unbreakable jar is a very very awesome way to save if you have a spending habit.
And you want to take saving money really serious.
Am not sure the jar is easily broken, I've heard you can smash it open with a hammer or something.

This two methods are awesome when saving money and also a great motivation to save up more and more each day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The best way to save money is by depositing money on your interest-bearing savings account. You will earn money just by depositing money into your account. Once your petty saving becomes huge you can deposit on a fixed deposit bank account where you can get better interest rates. Alternatively, you can invest in shares.

D

Deleted member 13140

The best way to save money is by depositing money on your interest-bearing savings account. You will earn money just by depositing money into your account. Once your petty saving becomes huge you can deposit on a fixed deposit bank account where you can get better interest rates. Alternatively, you can invest in shares.
Yeah this time I had a very good reason for excluding bank savings, don't know if its just in my country, once I has this saving accounts, opened by my parents after a long time I wanted to get the money out, I had to go through hell before they could give me they money, honestly I forgot exactly what their problem was, I think they said it wasn't mature yet so I couldn't get it. But it has been there for years, and they had to take a portion of the money.
But I think its just the bank that does that..

Well I guess no matter what my reasons were, it will still be the best method to save.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Saving money using unbreakable jar is a survey method that has been practice for a very long time and I believe it to be an older method of saving money. Although it can help you save some money but I do not encourage it in the sense that worse will make you save your money at home and it may not likely be the best because things could happen and you may not likely have access to your money anymore.

To get the best out of your savings , it is always very important to save your money in the bank as your money will be so secure than saving it at home. . I don't really have time , I invest all the money I have for saving in cryptocurrency and this is one of the best things for me to do because saving money in cryptocurrency will prevent me from using the money unnecessarily than it being on my local Banks.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Saving money is good if you see where can leave it and it will yeild profit then it will a good one Saving is really good for rainy day because we can't just predict what will happen tomorrow so it will be good to always save. if one feels comfortable saving in a piggy bank then you go ahead provided you are saving.

Another good way of saving is having it fixed in the bank in the fixed deposit account. fixed deposit gives more money as interest thaj just leaving the money in the primary saving account. Like for the one I just did the interest is about 8.5% per month and I intend to keep for it for about 12 months before making a withdrawal.

But in all if you want to have money in the future it will be good to start saving from now and be sure it is no place of scam

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of different ways to save money, but which ones are the best? Here are a few of the best ways to save money:

1. Make a budget and stick to it.

One of the best ways to save money is to figure out how much you need to spend each month, and then make sure you stick to that budget. This can be tough, but it’s definitely doable if you’re disciplined.

2. Invest in a good savings account.

Investing in a good savings account is a great way to save money. This is because you’ll usually get interest on the money that you have in the account, which can help you to grow your savings over time.

3. Cut back on unnecessary expenses.

One of the easiest ways to save money is to simply cut back on unnecessary expenses. Do you really need that new pair of shoes? Probably not. Do you really need to go out to eat every night? Maybe not. If you can cut back on some of your unnecessary expenses, you’ll be able to save quite a bit of money.

4. Automate your savings.

One great way to save money is to automate your savings. This means setting up a system where a certain amount of money is automatically transferred into your savings account each month. This is a great way to make sure you’re always saving, even when you don’t think about it.

There is a few ways I save money at home. First of all I take loose change and put it in a jar . I keep pennies separate . I also roll the change and bring it to a local store . I never use the green machines at the grocery store. They charge a fee and that adds up after . I also take a few dollar bills and a five ,ten,and twenty once a week . that adds up in your favor

Are you looking for ways to save money? If so, you're in the right place. In this post, we'll share some of the best ways to save money.

Saving money doesn't have to be difficult. There are a number of simple things you can do to help you save money every day.

Here are some of the best ways to save money:

1. Make a budget

If you want to save money, one of the best things you can do is to create a budget. By knowing how much money you have coming in and where it's going, you can make better decisions about where to cut back.

2. Invest in a good financial planning tool

There are a number of great financial planning tools available that can help you save money. We recommend using Mint or Personal Capital. These tools can help you track your spending, create a budget, and more.

3. Automate your savings

One of the best ways to save money is to automate your savings. You can do this by setting up a direct deposit from your paycheck into your savings account. This way, you'll never even see the money and you'll be less likely to spend it.

4. Live below your means

One of the best ways to save money is to live below your means. This means spending less than you make and investing the difference. By doing this, you'll be able to save a significant amount of money.

1. Make and stick to a budget - Before going out, I usually make a list of what I need so that I do not buy anything unimportant.
2. Be practical - Select less expensive brands that can produce the same outcomes as more expensive ones on the market. Before purchasing, it is usually a good idea to read reviews or ask relatives or friends for recommendations.
3. Prepare meals at home - Not only will you save money, but you will also know exactly what is in your food.
4. Obtain insurance - As soon as possible, insure yourself and your family. This will assist you in avoiding future financial difficulties.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are various ways to save money..if you are looking for best way to save your money why not follow these steps..

Saving in a bank, bank is a place where money and other valuable things are keept,so you can save your money in a bank,and if you want to save your money into a bank all what you need to do is to go to any nearby bank and open a savings account,and you can now start saving your money there...

You can also save your money into a saving box, saving box is also one of the best ways to save your money into,is also the safest place to keep your money.. another best ways to save your money is into invest your money into any business of your choice,but before going to invest in any business,you should try to know more about the business before investing into it ...