What are the best performing Cryptocurrency?

Ejiros

I want to invest in Cryptocurrency but am wondering which is best performing and stable crypto to invest in. I have about $1,000 and I want to invest in any two crypto that I can earn profit from within 1-6 months.

Though I checked Coincola and Binance wallet, am just wondering which coin will be better to buy from any other wallet.

I hope someone make a useful post for my decision. Thanks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It will take over five years to see Ripple XRP coin to reach $50. But I'll never say never around any cryoto coin. Because their are lots of surprises around them. They define odds, and surprises the onus, that's why i never doubt any crypto coin because they got potential to rise and bring lost of financial benefits to investors.
yes as you have just said the crypto space is completely unpredictable there is a possibility that it might be $50 before the five years that you are just predicted, look at BNB,do you believe that there is a higher possibility that bnb will pass ethereum in the next few years from now ? I don't underrate any coin, just take a look at tron that i sold off when it was 15 naira few months back.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ripple is one of the best cryptocurrency I have ever known and from all indication there is a higher possibility that in the next few years the price of ripple might exceed $50 so it is the best time for you to invest now if you have any extra money you can spare in cryptocurrency for a long time.
It will take over five years to see Ripple XRP coin to reach $50. But I'll never say never around any cryoto coin. Because their are lots of surprises around them. They define odds, and surprises the onus, that's why i never doubt any crypto coin because they got potential to rise and bring lost of financial benefits to investors.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ripple is one of the best cryptocurrency I have ever known and from all indication there is a higher possibility that in the next few years the price of ripple might exceed $50 so it is the best time for you to invest now if you have any extra money you can spare in cryptocurrency for a long time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BNB is on top of the wishlist for those top performing crypto in the last six months. The coin started at the rate of $1 during the ending part of November 2020. Now it is above $600. I don't think any other coin improved around such margin in the last six months. That's more than 6000% increase in its price.

Briangsam

There are some top cryptos on the market that have been around for over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin; the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin (BTC) might be very expensive to invest on now, but Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and even Ripple (XRP) are doing very well too.

Khezo

I think it's a good idea to buy some cryptocurrency like bnb, trx and xrp. Those coins are performing wonders currently in the market and buying them now would be a very good idea for anyone planning to enter into the crypto market so I guess people should go for it .

Maks25

Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.

Ralphjoe

The best performing cryptocurrencies in my opinion currently are BNB and Ethereum. These two are supported by key performance indicators over a long period of time. I can confidently tell you that a six month investment period of that $1000 can give you a profit return of 400%.